Hi All,

I placed a pre-order in the morning on May 18th for my KEYone with Rogers and chose to pay it in full as it was indicating this was the way to get it "first". Rogers charged my credit card and applied the $770 amount with taxes to my account right away. I received no emails confirming this or any indication the device is shipping. Also when I go to Device Reservation there's nothing there as I guess it's not reserved it's pre-ordered.

I have been seeing the threads and posts from people who reserved their KEYone's with Rogers by putting their $40 down and have gotten notifications their devices are shipping to the stores, which is great for them.

Anyone else who paid in full up front get any info? Hopefully it ships out today but at this point if I don't hear back I guess I will head to Rogers on Wednesday and see if I can buy one.

If you are picking up your device in store from a reservation please do not post, trying to keep this clean with only people who paid in full.
    05-29-17 08:51 AM
    Hi All,

I placed a pre-order in the morning on May 18th for my KEYone with Rogers and chose to pay it in full as it was indicating this was the way to get it "first". Rogers charged my credit card and applied the $770 amount with taxes to my account right away. I received no emails confirming this or any indication the device is shipping. Also when I go to Device Reservation there's nothing there as I guess it's not reserved it's pre-ordered.

I have been seeing the threads and posts from people who reserved their KEYone's with Rogers by putting their $40 down and have gotten notifications their devices are shipping to the stores, which is great for them.

Anyone else who paid in full up front get any info? Hopefully it ships out today but at this point if I don't hear back I guess I will head to Rogers on Wednesday and see if I can buy one.

If you are picking up your device in store from a reservation please do not post, trying to keep this clean with only people who paid in full.
    I didn't even get an option to pay for it outright. I'll just walk into the store and have them add it to my bill.
    05-29-17 08:55 AM
    This is what I did:

Ordered your KEYone from Rogers and Paid In full? Pls Enter and discuss-reservation.jpg
    05-29-17 09:00 AM
    This is what I did:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reservation.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	424069
    I think that is actually the option it gave me
    05-29-17 09:26 AM
    I pre-ordered the same way, except it's coming off my bill and supposed to be shipped to me. I got email confirmation about my plan upgrade immediately but no confirmation of the pre-order and no shipping confirmation yet. Starting to get concerned as well!

Posted via Passport  The Beast!
    05-29-17 11:12 AM
    I pre-ordered the same way, except it's coming off my bill and supposed to be shipped to me. I got email confirmation about my plan upgrade immediately but no confirmation of the pre-order and no shipping confirmation yet. Starting to get concerned as well!

I too was concerned when I never received an email so I called. The Rogers rep confirmed my pre-order and told me it will be shipped out on the 31st. So that means I won't receive it for a day or two. Maybe I should have picked it up at a Rogers Store. The funny or interesting thing was that the Rogers rep had no idea BlackBerry was introducing a new model!
    05-29-17 12:25 PM
    I just posted on a separate thread that I called my "ship to store" Rogers locally and the rep confirmed he has my device in store but he can't release/sell until Wednesday.

I originally did a pre-order to my home but cancelled it as it seemed Rogers wasn't going to ship until the 31st.
    05-29-17 12:28 PM
    I just posted on a separate thread that I called my "ship to store" Rogers locally and the rep confirmed he has my device in store but he can't release/sell until Wednesday.

I originally did a pre-order to my home but cancelled it as it seemed Rogers wasn't going to ship until the 31st.
    I just don't get it (though I'm not surprised) if you advertise that the best way to get it first is to pay now but then you won't ship them out until the 31st that's not cool. Hoping they ship out tomorrow for delivery on Wednesday and if that fails then I'm hoping the stores have stock.
    05-29-17 12:32 PM
    I just called and the Rogers rep basically told me the same thing. Pre-orders will be shipped on phone availability - probably the 31st. Reservations, however, are being shipped now. Maybe I should have gone for the later!
    05-29-17 12:34 PM
    I just don't get it (though I'm not surprised) if you advertise that the best way to get it first is to pay now but then you won't ship them out until the 31st that's not cool. Hoping they ship out tomorrow for delivery on Wednesday and if that fails then I'm hoping the stores have stock.
    Couldn't agree more - the whole process was mixed up - the way the site was setup it seemed like there was a possibility of getting it at home before the 31st.
    05-29-17 12:51 PM
    Couldn't agree more - the whole process was mixed up - the way the site was setup it seemed like there was a possibility of getting it at home before the 31st.
    Yeah I mean at the very least ship it so I receive it on the 31st.
    05-29-17 12:52 PM
    I didn't even get an option to pay for it outright. I'll just walk into the store and have them add it to my bill.
    They don't do that anymore. Pay up front now
    05-29-17 12:59 PM
    I contacted Rogers through Live Chat, what a brutal experience in itself! All they could do was open up a case and I would get a reply by email in 3-5 business days. I pointed out I'm inquiring about a device I pre-ordered to be available in 2 business days and they said "Oh ok, then the confirmation email will come in 2 days" FML
    05-29-17 01:16 PM
    They don't do that anymore. Pay up front now
    Business account, I won't have a problem. Nevertheless...ill just pay for it if they give me hard time
    05-29-17 01:16 PM
    Business account, I won't have a problem. Nevertheless...ill just pay for it if they give me hard time
    Lemme know if they let you. I have a business account also
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-29-17 01:19 PM
    Mine's coming off my account, but then again, it is an upgrade.

05-29-17 01:31 PM
    Lemme know if they let you. I have a business account also
    Will do. Mine is technically Corporate so it may differ.
    05-29-17 01:42 PM
    Pay for it now, pay for it three weeks from now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    05-29-17 01:43 PM
    Received my call from Rogers, the device is in but they can't release it until the 31st
    05-29-17 03:41 PM
    Reserved on an upgrade, but changed my mind. I'm not spending 30$ more a month for the same plan. I hope they just let me buy it outright in my Amex.
    05-29-17 04:07 PM
    Reserved on an upgrade, but changed my mind. I'm not spending 30$ more a month for the same plan. I hope they just let me buy it outright in my Amex.
    The constant price increases by the three carriers in Canada is criminal and should be banned by the CRTC. With the prices we pay data should be unlimited.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    05-29-17 08:50 PM
    Ok so according to @MeowMix over on the Rogers Forum this is the same thing that happened for the S8 and S8+.

"Thats normal. Happened on the S8 and S8 Plus reservation thread for many. The phones got shipped out a day before the actual launch.

They got no communication until the email which showed the charges and also the IMEI Change on their my Rogers profile."

Here's to hoping we see changes tomorrow. Would be nice for someone at Rogers to be aware of how things work it would make things a lot less confusing.
    05-29-17 10:11 PM
    Ok so according to @MeowMix over on the Rogers Forum this is the same thing that happened for the S8 and S8+.

"Thats normal. Happened on the S8 and S8 Plus reservation thread for many. The phones got shipped out a day before the actual launch.

They got no communication until the email which showed the charges and also the IMEI Change on their my Rogers profile."

Here's to hoping we see changes tomorrow. Would be nice for someone at Rogers to be aware of how things work it would make things a lot less confusing.
    Would be a cold day in hell before they ever were clear with their process lol
    05-30-17 09:25 AM
    Would be a cold day in hell before they ever were clear with their process lol
    Truth!!
    05-30-17 09:26 AM
    As I understand it, the devices will start to be mailed out to end users or ready for pick up from the 31st . lets wait and see tomorrow how it all goes before we create any unnecessary unrest in prior to the launch date.
    05-30-17 11:48 AM
39 12