Weird the track and trace shows that my package went from London Heathrow to Belgium and then back to London Heathrow.
    04-30-17 01:11 AM
    Thanks, make sense
    Actually there's just a top cover that has a photo. It goes off and then the same box I believe underneath.

Check this video from approximately 0:22
    berryvan likes this.
    04-30-17 01:21 AM
    Weird the track and trace shows that my package went from London Heathrow to Belgium and then back to London Heathrow.
    Lol same thing here!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 01:29 AM
    What's up? Mine is to Hong Kong and is normal.
    04-30-17 02:18 AM
    Had a similar experience but with a different phone. Royal Mail tracking shown it was on the way from Heathrow, and then back to Heathrow. Apparently RM international center made it ready for the flight, then security check at the airport scanned and saw the phone battery and thus it was held back to check. The phone was then moved to a sorting center, spent another 2 weeks there before being released.
    I hope it is not the case here. But do keep us update please. I've been thinking of ordering from the UK as well.

Posted from my  Passport
    04-30-17 02:35 AM
    Updated status: mine is arrived Hong Kong and and at Customs. So quick!
    04-30-17 02:49 AM
    Maybe they have realised the phone is only a UK exclusive release and customs have held it up? I hope this is not the case for you, but it could be or maybe they are holding it until you pay import tax? I've had items held at customs for weeks until you pay tax and then they release the item.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 02:50 AM
    Maybe they have realised the phone is only a UK exclusive release and customs have held it up? I hope this is not the case for you, but it could be or maybe they are holding it until you pay import tax? I've had items help at customs for weeks until you pay tax and then they release the item.

Posted via CB10
    It depends on which country you're importing. For Australia, it's goods worth more than $1000 that we have to put tax on. Certainly KeyOne isn't in that bracket.
    04-30-17 02:55 AM
    And now it's back in Brussels, Belgium. Hope it starts traveling north soon!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 03:06 AM
    And now it's back in Brussels, Belgium. Hope it starts traveling north soon!

Posted via CB10
    So it sounds more like a glitch with Track&Trace.

04-30-17 06:26 AM
    So it sounds more like a glitch with Track&Trace.

Could be. The timing of departing from LHR and arriving to BRU does add up though.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 06:29 AM
    Mine just arrived at the Sydney airport 3 hours ago. I can't believe it'll take 3 days to come to me. Wish I can pick it up. It's only 40 minutes away technically.
    04-30-17 06:58 AM
    Mine just arrived at the Sydney airport 3 hours ago. I can't believe it'll take 3 days to come to me. Wish I can pick it up. It's only 40 minutes away technically.
    Wow congrats bro!
    04-30-17 07:03 AM
    Wow congrats bro!
    Haha. Yeah and ordered a sleeve for S7 Edge as it seems to fit the dimensions the closest. The phone needs to be protected. 😉
    04-30-17 07:09 AM
    Haha. Yeah and ordered a sleeve for S7 Edge as it seems to fit the dimensions the closest. The phone needs to be protected. 😉
    This phone deserves to be used naked! Can't you choose a certain service point for pickup?

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 07:42 AM
    This phone deserves to be used naked! Can't you choose a certain service point for pickup?

Posted via CB10
    Yes would love to use it naked and that's why it'll be in a sleeve. That's only when it goes in my pocket.

As for pick up service, I'll see if I can get it done. DHL can be picky with it. I had no issues with FedEx. Will give them a call tomorrow and see. It's like 11pm here right now
    04-30-17 07:53 AM
    Yes would love to use it naked and that's why it'll be in a sleeve. That's only when it goes in my pocket.

As for pick up service, I'll see if I can get it done. DHL can be picky with it. I had no issues with FedEx. Will give them a call tomorrow and see. It's like 11pm here right now
    When I open the link that I received upon pickup by DHL, I can choose whether to pick it up from a DHL service point or have it delivered. Hope you can speed up by picking up somewhere closeby, I know how hard the wait is. I've been F5'ing the DHL website since friday just to know where the parcel is. It's in Belgium since this morning and there's been no update since it got there. Kind of frustrating, while I know that even if they leave tomorrow morning they'll make it befere the end of the day.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 08:47 AM
    Also here back to Brussels. :-)
    04-30-17 12:00 PM
    Also here back to Brussels. :-)
    My guess is it will depart late at night or early in the morning so it can be delivered in the afternoon.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 12:36 PM
    When I open the link that I received upon pickup by DHL, I can choose whether to pick it up from a DHL service point or have it delivered. Hope you can speed up by picking up somewhere closeby, I know how hard the wait is. I've been F5'ing the DHL website since friday just to know where the parcel is. It's in Belgium since this morning and there's been no update since it got there. Kind of frustrating, while I know that even if they leave tomorrow morning they'll make it befere the end of the day.

Posted via CB10
    Just spoke with the Delivery facility and they will be holding it for me to collect.
    I'll be dropping by during lunch. Yay!!
    04-30-17 08:18 PM
    And it's here
    Attached Thumbnails Order online at Selfridges UK NOW!-9659.jpg  
    04-30-17 11:02 PM
    And it's here
    Haha lucky guy, congrats! Mine will be here within 12 hours!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 11:04 PM
    Haha lucky guy, congrats! Mine will be here within 12 hours!

Posted via CB10
    Haha. Yeah. DHL made me sit for 40 minutes
    Man I can't believe how good the phone feels.
    Attached Thumbnails Order online at Selfridges UK NOW!-9660.jpg  
    04-30-17 11:08 PM
    Anyone know when Selfridges will have these in stock again online? Any chance they have some more available before May. 5th?
    04-30-17 11:18 PM
    Anyone know when Selfridges will have these in stock again online? Any chance they have some more available before May. 5th?
    Just keep trying to get though the order process online. There was 0 communication about it from Selfridges or BBMobile when it popped up online.

Posted via CB10
    jamielall likes this.
    05-01-17 12:03 AM
158 ... 34567