Thanks mate. Be amazing if you could. There would be no comeback I promise.

I can bank transfer the money or paypal it. Whatever works best for you. I'm guessing it would be too late to post today for delivery tomorrow. If you could post today I'd give you a bit more to be honest as I'm kicking myself I don't have it today

Let me know.

Thanks,

Adam

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 05:17 AM
    Thanks mate. Be amazing if you could. There would be no comeback I promise.

I can bank transfer the money or paypal it. Whatever works best for you. I'm guessing it would be too late to post today for delivery tomorrow. If you could post today I'd give you a bit more to be honest as I'm kicking myself I don't have it today

Let me know.

Thanks,

Adam

Posted via CB10
    I physically wouldn't be able today due to not being home until 6 and post office being closed.
    But I can post first thing tomorrow, happy to send Special Next Day delivery.

Although I know there is a post office in a shop near to me open til like 8pm or something crazy, so I can take it there once I'm home providing funds have cleared etc.
    Will send it special next day but not sure if that's too late for delivery tomorrow.

Google it, see the cut off.
    DM me your mobile number and we'll sort it.
    04-28-17 05:20 AM
    I physically wouldn't be able today due to not being home until 6 and post office being closed.

Although I know there is a post office in a shop near to me open til like 8pm or something crazy, so I can take it there once I'm home providing funds have cleared etc.
    Will send it special next day but not sure if that's too late for delivery tomorrow.

Thank you for your help. By the looks of things it will miss the cut off. Unfortunately posting tomorrow would mean I wouldn't have it until Tuesday because of no delivery on Sunday and the bank holiday Monday. So may as well just wait till 5th and get it from carphone by then.

Appreciate your reply anyway mate. Hope you are enjoying your keyone.

Ad

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 05:38 AM

Hi, can you ship it to India?
    04-28-17 05:57 AM
    Thank you for your help. By the looks of things it will miss the cut off. Unfortunately posting tomorrow would mean I wouldn't have it until Tuesday because of no delivery on Sunday and the bank holiday Monday. So may as well just wait till 5th and get it from carphone by then.

Ad

Posted via CB10
    No worries at all dude. Sorry I couldn't help further.
    04-28-17 06:48 AM

Ad

Posted via CB10
    No worries at all dude. Sorry I couldn't help further.
    04-28-17 06:48 AM
    Hi, can you ship it to India?
    No, sorry.
    04-28-17 06:49 AM
    Different box??
    No I don't think so, it looks to be the same as everyone else's.
    04-28-17 07:00 AM
    Am I the only one ordering extra USB-C cables?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 07:25 AM
    Delivery!
    Attachment 421996

8700» 8310» 9700» 9900» Q10» KEYONE (May 5 or April 28?!)
    Time to change that signature. :-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-28-17 07:38 AM
    Am I the only one ordering extra USB-C cables?
    I got me some of those:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01ICPPH...UvbUpU12854155
    04-28-17 07:45 AM
    Oh nice! Good idea indeed!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 07:48 AM
    Just to let you all know, I just got a message that my order has left the building and planned to deliver on Monday in the Netherlands.
    04-28-17 11:07 AM
    Just to let you all know, I just got a message that my order has left the building and planned to deliver on Monday in the Netherlands.
    Same here! It's being delivered between 9am and 6pm. Hope they do Amsterdam first xD

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 11:43 AM
    Same here! It's being delivered between 9am and 6pm. Hope they do Amsterdam first xD

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't matter. I am full day out of the country and only returning Tuesday late evening. :-( dammit!!!!
    04-28-17 11:47 AM
    It doesn't matter. I am full day out of the country and only returning Tuesday late evening. :-( dammit!!!!
    Hahaha that's sour man! I'll record a unboxing video in Dutch and send it to you xD

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 12:14 PM
    Mine is on its way now. Woot!!
    Need to shop for a case, a generic one at least
    04-28-17 04:37 PM
    Mine is on its way now. Woot!!
    Need to shop for a case, a generic one at least
    When will you get it? Mine is about to depart from LHR, going to be in Belgium and then The Netherlands on Sunday is my guess. Too bad we can't pick up from DHL on Sundays or I'd be knocking on their doors on Sunday morning xD

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 04:48 PM
    When will you get it? Mine is about to depart from LHR, going to be in Belgium and then The Netherlands on Sunday is my guess. Too bad we can't pick up from DHL on Sundays or I'd be knocking on their doors on Sunday morning xD

Posted via CB10
    Mine is set for Australia so expected day is 3rd May. Also received Text message that it's with DHL and will require signature.
    04-28-17 04:50 PM
    Mine is set for Australia so expected day is 3rd May. Also received Text message that it's with DHL and will require signature.
    Wednesday can't come soon enough huh! Happy tracking!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 04:54 PM
    No I don't think so, it looks to be the same as everyone else's.
    Order online at Selfridges UK NOW!-1493437290461.jpg
    AshMcAuliffe likes this.
    04-28-17 10:41 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1493437290461.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	422061
    Isn't that from Steve Cistulli's twitter??
    04-28-17 11:50 PM
    I recall @paolo also has the same box
    04-28-17 11:53 PM
    This is the box that the reviewers received. The retail box has a picture of the phone on it.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-17 12:32 AM
    This is the box that the reviewers received. The retail box has a picture of the phone on it.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, make sense
    04-29-17 12:32 AM
158 ... 23456 ...