Has anyone used a Orange Sim card in their K1, while travelling in Europe. The reason I ask is my wife is heading there in a couple of weeks to visit family and is looking for a cheap way to use her phone while there.

My concern is she is not very tech savoy if it's a case of just replacing the sim card and good to go great. If it requires her to change say the APN setting then I will need to write out a step by step plan for her to follow. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    11-01-18 12:55 PM
    If it's an unlocked variant it should pretty much be plug and play. The APN is generally assigned by the SIM card, it will only ask for that if it screws up in the activation process in which case, you could arm her with the instructions ahead of time. Step by step instructions are pretty straightforward. All the variables in this situation are pretty much known.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-01-18 04:19 PM
    Tks Bla1ze, my wife reported it worked like a charm, she switched out her Telus Sim for the Orange Sim on the flight over to Amsterdam, once landed she was able to connect very easy no going behind the scenes changing her APN settings etc. Goodbye Telus with your bandit high price overseas rate hello Orange.
    11-18-18 03:02 PM