Hi all,

So I am still battling this issue with attachment downloads and pictures on my email account.
    I have cleared the cache, rebooted several time still the issue remains.

I have deleted all other apps I hardly use, this makes no difference. This is becoming very annoying as I use this as a business phone....

Has anyone else experienced this?
    07-24-18 05:33 AM
    I am assuming you are using the HUB though it would be helpful to specify and which version.

Also, it would help to know the email platform you are connecting to, how you're connecting to it and whether it is in a secure work space or not.

I don't have any trouble receiving email attachments in the HUB outside my workspace connected to live and gMail and in gMail inside my gSuite workspace.
    07-24-18 06:05 AM
    Hi all,

So I am still battling this issue with attachment downloads and pictures on my email account.
    I have cleared the cache, rebooted several time still the issue remains.

I have deleted all other apps I hardly use, this makes no difference. This is becoming very annoying as I use this as a business phone....

Has anyone else experienced this?
    It has happened to me once , actually the attachments were taking for hours to download.
    The solution I found at the time is to delete the email accounts and add them again. ( I am using the hub for the email )
    07-24-18 01:23 PM
    Well, I had a similar experience today, Suddenly, I was not able to send any attachment through 'Hub'. I am using @mailfence as my e-mail provider. I restarted the device & It was working fine as usual after that, Though this is the first time during the restart - KeyOne got stuck on booting screen - I had to manually power off the device.
    07-24-18 01:50 PM
    I am assuming you are using the HUB though it would be helpful to specify and which version.

Also, it would help to know the email platform you are connecting to, how you're connecting to it and whether it is in a secure work space or not.

I don't have any trouble receiving email attachments in the HUB outside my workspace connected to live and gMail and in gMail inside my gSuite workspace.
    Microsoft exchange, the thing is it was working fine and gradually got worse. I am using update hub and services.
    07-24-18 04:54 PM
    It has happened to me once , actually the attachments were taking for hours to download.
    The solution I found at the time is to delete the email accounts and add them again. ( I am using the hub for the email )
    I will give this a go...thanks
    07-24-18 04:55 PM
    I am still having issues with this...very sporadic, on the odd occasion they will be on the email. This is the same with the attachments....would it be the email server?
    08-29-18 11:52 AM