02-16-19 01:47 AM
33 12
tools
    Physical keyboard or no physical keyboard. The choice is yours. I really like having one again. I wanna see more devices so supporting them is one part of it. I would prefer a size around the Classics size but maybe we will see other sizes in the future. Till then I'm loving the Black Edition Keyone I own.
    bh7171 likes this.
    02-04-19 07:37 AM
    I'll be definitely switching to a OnePlus. I'm holding out for the 7 in April/ May...

I'm so disappointed in the KeyOne BE Indonesian model.. No updates since June 2018.. the whole idea of staying with BlackBerry since 2004 is for the security.. But not anymore..
    arif b santoso likes this.
    02-05-19 08:33 PM
    OP, I believe you would be happy emotionaly with 6T - just like you can buy man made diamond 2x larger for the same price as the nature minerial counter part. I just like the smaller "real" diamond with may be a bit of inclusion (kb) in it. Nature beauty just can't replaced by artificial one (with spec to prove it). The award of K1 means more to me because it is from experts (like diamond certificant). that hard to come by. IMHO. We are just different class of opinions.
    02-06-19 08:15 AM
    Both are very good phones. I really think there is two reasons to be on a KeyOne compared to any other good Android Smartphones. one is obviously the keyboard. It's great once you get use to it. Very customizable as well. The other killer feature is the battery life. People can say what they want about other phones including the 6T but it's still not the KeyOne in this category. I've used both and think they are both really good options. As always it comes down to the user and what is most important to them.
    bh7171 likes this.
    02-10-19 09:38 AM
    Both are very good phones. I really think there is two reasons to be on a KeyOne compared to any other good Android Smartphones. one is obviously the keyboard. It's great once you get use to it. Very customizable as well. The other killer feature is the battery life. People can say what they want about other phones including the 6T but it's still not the KeyOne in this category. I've used both and think they are both really good options. As always it comes down to the user and what is most important to them.
    One is a forgettable slab that will be forgotten as OnePlus is already working on the 7, and the other marked a new beginning for modern QWERTY devices.
    bh7171 and ryankul like this.
    02-11-19 08:38 AM
    One is a forgettable slab that will be forgotten as OnePlus is already working on the 7, and the other marked a new beginning for modern QWERTY devices.
    Agreed ^
    02-13-19 07:36 AM
    To me the most valuable asset of the OnePlus device is the Oxygen UI, which features the beautiful and familiar Slate font, which OnePlus licensed from Monotype in 2017 after Slate's longtime run as the BlackBerry 10 system font. I'm now eyeing a OnePlus 6 or 6T to succeed my Classic soon. Once I throw in the BlackBerry apps including the awesome keyboard, then I'll have my ultimate modern Android take on my beloved Z30.

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    02-16-19 12:12 AM
    To me the most valuable asset of the OnePlus device is the Oxygen UI, which features the beautiful and familiar Slate font, which OnePlus licensed from Monotype in 2017 after Slate's longtime run as the BlackBerry 10 system font. I'm now eyeing a OnePlus 6 or 6T to succeed my Classic soon. Once I throw in the BlackBerry apps including the awesome keyboard, then I'll have my ultimate modern Android take on my beloved Z30.

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    Except for the physical size of the One Plus device. I have a S9 and with the HUB and VKB it is an ideal all touch for an all touch and my needs. However I noted your still using a Cobalt Classic (I possess one of those phenomenal devices) and I recently picked up a new Black Edition KeyOne. Man this device is exceptional. I longed to press physical keys again and this phone is VERY good. Battery life is the best of any device I have owned. 2 day life easy. Camera is very good. Screen perfectly good. Capacitive keyboard useful. Call quality and reception on T-Mobile both very good. I turned on developer mode and reduced animations to .5 and when I open apps side by side with my S9 the differences are negligible. I had a 50 dollar Amazon gift card so my cost was 244. As a former BlackBerry 10 fan I am VERY pleased with Blackberry Mobiles Android effort on their PKB devices. My BE is on Oreo 8.1.0 and the Jan 1 security patch.
    Avenzuno and the_boon like this.
    02-16-19 01:47 AM
33 12