KEYone is going to be disaster and a long-due last nail in the coffin of BlackBerry.

All excitement around its launch only can be found in here, this forum, which is for a year hosted by the BlackBerry, and most probably paid to advertise KEYone; so no surprise.

It can anyway be explained as intensity of flame before it goes off.

They never fixed the problem (outdated specs, and that too over-priced).

I understand It is easy to disregard an opinion as 'trolling'. Physical keyboard worth $500 must come with a very great device.

[with losing hardware, they're going to lose software as well. they will be left with no devices to put their software into.]
    I always get a kick out of these spec warrior rants and about how the KEYone is or will be a disaster before they even lay a finger on the device. It's comical and sad at the same time..

Maybe the KEYone will be a terrible phone. Maybe the KEYone will be a fantastic phone. Maybe the KEYone will be an average phone but I'll base my judgement of it based on real world and in hand usage of it and not based on a spec sheet.

I think it's fairly price and specs appear to be more than adequate... Will spec warriors like it? Nope! They will happily pay $200-$300 more for a phone so they can open their Facebook app 0.2 seconds faster..

I oddly enjoy the ranting posts as they make me giggle!
    04-23-17 12:25 PM
    I understand It is easy to disregard an opinion as 'trolling'. Physical keyboard worth $500 must come with a very great device.

[with losing hardware, they're going to lose software as well. they will be left with no devices to put their software into.]
    You don't seem to know what you're talking about. They put software on a multitude of devices. Android phones from any manufacturer, iphones, PC's, Macs, cars, iot devices and power stations. I think you should read up on the subject a little. The share price has risen by 25% in the last 6 months. Soooooo.......

Posted via CB10
    Pinot2015 likes this.
    04-23-17 12:50 PM
    Not even water resistant? My priv has seen a lot of puddles and rain, hard to believe it cant take a few drops. Of course, I know you can't submerge the thing, that might be next year's phone, and the camera leaves room for improvement next year too, so atleast it's something to look forward to.

I don't care about the stupid price either. Id pay 1000. I need my pkb.
    04-24-17 03:25 PM
    Really? Did you look into it? Single-camera setup, lower screen pixel density (434ppi), slow processor (Snapdragon 625), etc. It is not even water-resistant.
    625 isn't slow, 434ppi is considered very high, you realize putting a 2k display on that small of a screen is incredibly stupid right?
    Water resistance would be nice sure but even the pixel doesn't have that now lol
    04-24-17 03:29 PM
    625 isn't slow, 434ppi is considered very high, you realize putting a 2k display on that small of a screen is incredibly stupid right?
    Water resistance would be nice sure but even the pixel doesn't have that now lol
    It is actually, they just didn't want it certified because A. It costs money to have the certification. B. If it is certified and someone's phone does happen to get messed up by water, they will be more liable.

What they did is the smartest thing, it is as water-resistant as the phones certified to be so, but they didn't certify it. Splash and it's ok, you're surprised and happy. Splash and it's not ok, oh well, they never guaranteed you it was water resistant...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-24-17 03:44 PM
    Means the keyone is water-resistant, slagman? You Base this on your hands-on, right?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 04:36 PM
    Means the keyone is water-resistant, slagman? You Base this on your hands-on, right?

Posted via CB10
    Someone from BB Mobile was explaining that to us "off the record." Meaning if your KEYone is destroyed by water damage it's as if it was never mentioned that it is water resistant.

04-24-17 04:48 PM
    KEYone is going to be disaster and a long-due last nail in the coffin of BlackBerry.

All excitement around its launch only can be found in here, this forum, which is for a year hosted by the BlackBerry, and most probably paid to advertise KEYone; so no surprise.

It can anyway be explained as intensity of flame before it goes off.

They never fixed the problem (outdated specs, and that too over-priced).
    Why are you here? You must be such a pathetic loser in life.
    04-24-17 05:23 PM
    He is here moaning and crying because he is a very terrible human being. He obviously got hurt by some previous purchase. I assume he went out and spent all his money on a device with the MOAReSt SpECs and then realized it didn't run faster in real life than a device at half the price. His bitterness and unwillingness to accept this and move on has made him into a miserable cow. I applaud and thank him for his ability to make me look at the everyday things in life and admire them just a bit more knowing that there are people out there as unhappy and awful as he is.
    04-25-17 12:03 AM

He is here moaning and crying because he is a very terrible human being. He obviously got hurt by some previous purchase. I assume he went out and spent all his money on a device with the MOAReSt SpECs and then realized it didn't run faster in real life than a device at half the price. His bitterness and unwillingness to accept this and move on has made him into a miserable cow. I applaud and thank him for his ability to make me look at the everyday things in life and admire them just a bit more knowing that there are people out there as unhappy and awful as he is.
    You know, he/she is a horrible human being for physically attacking that little kid...

Wait, that poster got that feedback because he "attacked" an inanimate device? Dagum...
    04-25-17 12:10 AM
    You know, he/she is a horrible human being for physically attacking that little kid...

Wait, that poster got that feedback because he "attacked" an inanimate device? Dagum...
    I don't know what's happening but Dagum! What a monster!
    04-25-17 12:12 AM
    Don't feed the troll guys. There has been about 15 last nails in BB's coffin already...

It's true -- turns out the nails aren't for a coffin, but a large billboard that says "Hey, all you haters: we've been over the phole handset thing for a while now!"
    04-25-17 07:16 PM
37 12