I'm not sure is there is a forum for this, but there should be a place where people could post there experiences of their keyone/keytwo getting unexepected attention. Please share these cool moments that make us feel proud blackberry owners, where your phone was spotted and any interesting conversation that followed, any subsequent converters etc..
    07-18-18 04:54 AM
    Hi...

I had two moments when someone got attention of my BlackBerry!
    The first one was in the train where i was reading news on my classic... Near me was another guy with his classic in the hand... We both starring on each other phone for a moment followed by a smile.

The second moment was on the airport of palma de Mallorca. I showed up my flightticket on the keyone to an airline guy to ask where the checkin for my flight was.

He answers my question followed by "nice phone".

Regards
    Ingo
    07-18-18 05:34 AM
    Almost a year ago there is a supervisor at my job that I noticed had a blackberry Priv. He is the type of supervisor that can be hard to work with at times. One day he saw me using my Priv at the time and he said "you know the Keyone is going to come out soon right?"

I guess he thought I didn't know about it but I told him "yea and they have a black color coming out for it that I have been eying." A few days later I found out that his Priv was having problems. That was when I knew why he told me about the new one. So what I did was sold him my Priv for cheap (100 dollars) to get myself a Keyone BE. I just wanted to help him out cause he loved that phone.

Ever since then he has not given me such a hard time. Dare I say we are cool now lol. Guess it was a win-win for the both of us.
    FF22, Jake2826 and Adan Chou like this.
    07-18-18 08:38 AM
    Last year after I slid my Priv closed, the hot girl from accounting™ came up to me and said "woah what type of phone is that?" Told her it was BlackBerry Priv and that it runs full Android. She said "wow that's super dope" (her exact words). For this reason alone I will never hate on my Priv no matter how many problems it had.

Few months later, I'm at the pizza place sitting down waiting for my order, guy in the table next to me asks if that's the KEYone. Told me he was thinking about it, so I gave him the run down of the pros and cons.

I'm on KEYone now, finally received my KEY2 from Best Buy last night trying to set it all up.
    Adan Chou and the_boon like this.
    07-18-18 10:10 AM
    Most of the time, comments are I thought BlackBerry was dead
    07-18-18 10:41 AM
    I've gotten many comments. All of them are pretty blown away by how good it looks. Some just never seen a keyboard on a phone ������������
    07-18-18 07:44 PM
    Hi...

I had two moments when someone got attention of my BlackBerry!
    The first one was in the train where i was reading news on my classic... Near me was another guy with his classic in the hand... We both starring on each other phone for a moment followed by a smile.

The second moment was on the airport of palma de Mallorca. I showed up my flightticket on the keyone to an airline guy to ask where the checkin for my flight was.

He answers my question followed by "nice phone".

Regards
    Ingo
    Nice..i remember when I had the passport a person saw me with mine I never saw them he came over and said great phone eh? And we talked for 20 mins about blackberry lol..its a small group of us left but it's awesome to run into fellow crackberry users
    07-18-18 08:10 PM
    Nice..i remember when I had the passport a person saw me with mine I never saw them he came over and said great phone eh? And we talked for 20 mins about blackberry lol..its a small group of us left but it's awesome to run into fellow crackberry users
    So true! Unfortunately I left blackberry when the 9900 finished production. Have always thought the Passport was by far the most beautiful BlackBerry ever designed, bar none! I would buy one today if it ran a modern OS, this as I pound this out on my new K2. Lol.
    07-18-18 09:09 PM
    a part from getting unlimited attention from everyone that sees my keyone I already have two people making me offers to buy it from me. people sinply cannot stop starring at it
    07-19-18 02:51 AM
    a part from getting unlimited attention from everyone that sees my keyone I already have two people making me offers to buy it from me. people sinply cannot stop starring at it
    My pristine condition Silver Keyone is for sale with box and accessories. Even an OEM BlackBerry Smart Case, barely used. $400 Canadian. Cheers,
    07-19-18 03:37 PM
    My pristine condition Silver Keyone is for sale with box and accessories. Even an OEM BlackBerry Smart Case, barely used. $400 Canadian. Cheers,
    Good luck! Had a lot of trouble sleeping my Keyone for that price - after a month, 300 was the best offer I received in Vancouver. This was pre-Key2 release as well.
    07-19-18 09:18 PM
    Good luck! Had a lot of trouble sleeping my Keyone for that price - after a month, 300 was the best offer I received in Vancouver. This was pre-Key2 release as well.
    Thanks for the heads up. $300 it is with smart case. Cheers,
    07-20-18 02:00 PM
    So true! Unfortunately I left blackberry when the 9900 finished production. Have always thought the Passport was by far the most beautiful BlackBerry ever designed, bar none! I would buy one today if it ran a modern OS, this as I pound this out on my new K2. Lol.
    Yup if it had been updated to android I would still be using a passport no doubt about it ..superior phone to the keyone and keyone2
    07-20-18 09:34 PM
    I don't care where my phone was spotted and about conversation that followed, I like my Blackberries even people think that phone look not cool, not fashionable and other not... not...
    07-21-18 01:50 AM
    I don't care where my phone was spotted and about conversation that followed, I like my Blackberries even people think that phone look not cool, not fashionable and other not... not...
    You sound anti social. Alot of good can come out of conversations such as someone taking a renewed interest in blackberry
    07-21-18 03:18 AM
    You sound anti social. Alot of good can come out of conversations such as someone taking a renewed interest in blackberry
    Or getting made fun of lol. Which has been happening to me for years.
    07-21-18 06:22 AM
    blackberry mobile hit the commercial bang on with the tag line "is that a BlackBerry?".

I have been getting that question from the Z30 to the KeyOne. I still can't believe people think they are bankrupt.

I have said it before in other posts. BlackBerry Mobile need to offer incentives to the sales staff in the malls. the online commercials are made well but the front line people are was customers are listening to.

if the phone isn't on display and they can't make commission on it. they will tell customers it's not a good device or their are bankrupt
    07-21-18 07:38 AM
    I get comments every time I go to Starbucks and use my phone to pay...people are actually jealous of a keyboard phone...absolute shame the Key² wasn't promoted/advertised more by BB and adopted by carrier's
    Yes I meet people who are a little envious of the PKB as well. But our culture says you need to have as big a screen as possible on your pocket device. How do you convince someone in the current smartphone culture that a handheld device could be better if it's focused more on control and convenience, rather than just consuming content? Personally, I've never enjoyed watching movies on my phone (youtube clips are okay), phablet, tablet or even my 15" laptop screen. I have a 55" 4K TV for anything longer than 15 minutes, and it was cheaper than most phones.
    07-21-18 02:15 PM
    Modern all-glass costly smartphones are destined to be a status symbol it seems. I'm not sure what owning a KeyOne in today's world says about someone, but I'd like to think it says brains over beauty, functionality over fashion. I get relatively few comments on my phone but the ones I do get have all been a mixture of positive curiosity. Suits me fine.
    07-21-18 05:20 PM
    I had gotten a lot more looks and questions about my Silver KEYone than my Black Edition which I use now. Like a lot more. The BE is really stealthy. As for the Priv, well yeah if the keyboard is open or even more if they see the sliding action.
    07-22-18 06:14 AM
    blackberry mobile hit the commercial bang on with the tag line "is that a BlackBerry?".

I have been getting that question from the Z30 to the KeyOne. I still can't believe people think they are bankrupt.

I have said it before in other posts. BlackBerry Mobile need to offer incentives to the sales staff in the malls. the online commercials are made well but the front line people are was customers are listening to.

if the phone isn't on display and they can't make commission on it. they will tell customers it's not a good device or their are bankrupt
    They have sale staff in malls?? I was wishing they'd have here in australia.
    07-23-18 03:38 AM
    Yes I meet people who are a little envious of the PKB as well. But our culture says you need to have as big a screen as possible on your pocket device. How do you convince someone in the current smartphone culture that a handheld device could be better if it's focused more on control and convenience, rather than just consuming content? Personally, I've never enjoyed watching movies on my phone (youtube clips are okay), phablet, tablet or even my 15" laptop screen. I have a 55" 4K TV for anything longer than 15 minutes, and it was cheaper than most phones.
    They need to be shown that social media does work on the phone, and that it's nice and clear, and what's important is that the emotional experience you get between the 2 screens is the same.whether you are watching youtube or on watsapp/facebook twitter, nothing changes. Then question is why bother with a key2, then you talk about the battery, the real keyboard and the way it feels to type on, not just accuracy, but the pleasure of hitting real keys over the many hours spend typing on a phone,the premium build quality, framing and weight, the complete android experience, customisation options and the fact you got more unique experience on this phone than any other.
    07-23-18 03:48 AM
    They need to be shown that social media does work on the phone, and that it's nice and clear, and what's important is that the emotional experience you get between the 2 screens is the same.whether you are watching youtube or on watsapp/facebook twitter, nothing changes. Then question is why bother with a key2, then you talk about the battery, the real keyboard and the way it feels to type on, not just accuracy, but the pleasure of hitting real keys over the many hours spend typing on a phone,the premium build quality, framing and weight, the complete android experience, customisation options and the fact you got more unique experience on this phone than any other.
    You are saying as people can be swayed to PKB device. But they won't. I asked my neighbour to try my KEYone, he didn't even want to touch it, and said no way to buy a PKB device no matter what.

I had friends seeing my KEYone, and just appreciated how it looks like, and no more. And went to iPhone X straight, didn't even bother to read anything online no matter what I told them about shortcuts, or battery life . And they don't care.

People choosing their phone may be just based on the appearance sometimes. Pixels are great, but to me, ugly. So I didn't buy it.

It's 2018, if BBM don't want to change, then it will lose not only potential buyers but BB fans as well.

I have decided not to buy KEY2 this time. Period.
    07-23-18 04:42 AM
    You are saying as people can be swayed to PKB device. But they won't. I asked my neighbour to try my KEYone, he didn't even want to touch it, and said no way to buy a PKB device no matter what.

I had friends seeing my KEYone, and just appreciated how it looks like, and no more. And went to iPhone X straight, didn't even bother to read anything online no matter what I told them about shortcuts, or battery life . And they don't care.

People choosing their phone may be just based on the appearance sometimes. Pixels are great, but to me, ugly. So I didn't buy it.

It's 2018, if BBM don't want to change, then it will lose not only potential buyers but BB fans as well.

I have decided not to buy KEY2 this time. Period.
    They can be swayed but that's only if they agree to listen without bias. If theyre going in with their perceived mentality then it's a hard path.
    07-23-18 04:52 AM
    They can be swayed but that's only if they agree to listen without bias. If theyre going in with their perceived mentality then it's a hard path.
    Agree to listen without bias??? Are you kidding???

I don't even want to buy a Pixel just because it looks ugly, no matter how smooth the native Android is or how good the camera is. How could anyone sway me to buy one?
    07-23-18 04:56 AM
29 12