Got mine last week, used. I can live with tiny keyboard as I came from a slab and a passport. It's like a long Q10 with capacitive keys. Typing has been a lot better coming from a Samsung slab which I always got a letter or two tapped wrongly. I thought I miss the picture password but the finger print unlock beats it a lot. What I miss also from BB10 is a pure dark mode, android dark mode is like a screen bleed, it's just Grey.
    sesp9 likes this.
    04-15-19 07:10 AM
    Got my Keyone BE five days ago , loving it
    The look and feel of the phone is fantastic, no lag at all on Black Edition.. great buy
    sesp9 likes this.
    04-22-19 02:19 AM
    I compared the size of the keyone to my Samsung Note 4 and my old BBPassport. I wish the keyone was a similar size to the Note 4, ofcourse with spittle more real estate and maybe either the same size PKBs or bigger ones.
    04-24-19 07:58 PM
    I got a second hand blackberry keyone, but the GPS doesn't work, the convenient button is broken, the SIM card has poor connection, the microphone has some problem while using speaker. Now I'm very disappointed. What can I do with this phone now? It's obviously can't be a functional phone. Please give me some advice to use it.
    04-26-19 07:51 PM
    got my black edition 2 days ago. enjoying the feel of a keyboard again and it's android. battery life is phenomenal if use power centre correctly media is great like Netflix etc and can even play my normal array of games I use nothing head just some emulators and football manager 2019. it's been a bargain of the year for me bought for £110 in immaculate condition boxed as well and had only been used for a week so it's a win win for me.
    sesp9 likes this.
    04-27-19 10:57 AM
    I got a second hand blackberry keyone, but the GPS doesn't work, the convenient button is broken, the SIM card has poor connection, the microphone has some problem while using speaker. Now I'm very disappointed. What can I do with this phone now? It's obviously can't be a functional phone. Please give me some advice to use it.
    Some problems might be the phone and some could be not using a version intended for your carrier or location. More information could help.
    04-27-19 11:03 AM
    Finally got my hands on a new keyone silver on Tuesday from Amazon UK. At under £200 it was a bargain. My previous Huawei fell around 2 inches to the floor a couple of weeks ago and caused no end of problems afterwards, from missing calls to oddly being unable to attach documents to emails.
    I saw a used black edition in my local CEX and just couldn't get over the way it felt in my hand, although to me the black just lacks any form of style in its appearance and this silver one is stunning to look at.
    I have owned numerous blackberries from the 7230 right up to the classic till last summer and I'm so happy to be back.
    05-03-19 04:11 AM
    one month of having the KeyOne and I can't stop thinking about the PRIV! Does Anyone else have this issue?!
    05-15-19 02:36 PM
    one month of having the KeyOne and I can't stop thinking about the PRIV! Does Anyone else have this issue?!
    Does that include that missing feeling of my pant leg pocket having that combustible feeling as my PRIV was overheating.

The other great PRIV memory is the one unplugging from auto charger and wondering if a fully charged battery could make it the five minutes of walking to my office without shutting down from dead battery...
    05-15-19 09:10 PM
    Just wanted to pop in and say I've just brought a keyone and should hopefully be receiving on Wednesday.

I had to buy it on eBay from music magpie for anyone who knows them in the u.k.
    It's seller refurbished and I haven't had much luck buying second hand phones on eBay a lot of people have screwed me over...but I'm hoping this is ok other wise I will be returning it.

I realise I'm late to the party but money is always tight for me so I usually have to wait a year or two to get my hands on something, when the price goes down.

I'm really looking forward to it.

I've brought the silver edition as I wasn't too over keen on the black edition.

Been reading the threads the last couple of days and am really excited.

I have had a few BlackBerry's in the past...bold 9900 and the classic and the passport silver edition.

They were very nice and I always enjoyed using them but it was the lack of apps that sent me back to iPhone/android.

I do actually prefer PKB so I'm hoping this is going to be as good as the classic/passport.

Anyways nice to meet you all and I'll update when I receive it

Take care
    06-29-19 05:58 PM
    Received my KEYone today...so far very happy with it.
    Love typing on the keyboard, the size and shape of the phone is great.

I got the silver edition 3 gig device and what I will say is that RAM management is a bit poor, it seems if there are too many apps open, apps will take a while to load, but I'm fairly used to closing apps anyways, so that shouldn't be a problem.

It's a step up for me coming from a galaxy S5 and a Huawei smart 2018 so I can't complain.

Ive heard if you disable HUB and other blackberry apps it will run faster but I use the HUB widget and not gonna disable anything and am still enjoying the performance.

Im not a gamer and I use minimal social media for example Twitter, Reddit and crackberry as well as casting spotify to my tv, so I'm hoping the performance stays the same.

Like I've said elsewhere before, I don't have the money to buy the latest and greatest but I will be upgrading to the KEY2 after this that's for sure.

I'm glad I brought it
    the_boon and Brandonathaniel like this.
    07-02-19 04:27 PM
    Got my bb keyone bronze edition super duper happy n excited
    07-03-19 02:56 PM
    Just won a bid for an Keyone black edition for 130.00usd. Seller cites nothing wrong with the device and pictures showed it in excellent condition. I bought the keyone black a long time ago when it was new but the battery was defective and I sent it back. Looking forward to this especially at the price point
    Last edited by Brandonathaniel; 07-15-19 at 03:41 AM.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-14-19 05:09 AM
    Just won a bid for an Keyone black edition for 130.00usd. Seller cites nothing wrong with the device and pictures showed it in excellent condition. I bought the keyone black a long time ago when it was new but the battery was defective and I sent it back. Looking forward to this especially at the price point
    Just got delivered today. What a beauty. Got it from an original owner who bought it new 11/2017. Screen is flawless
    07-17-19 05:08 PM
    Hello, yesterday my first BlackBerry K1 arrived, I'm enjoying the keyboard a lot, it's another world, they are not huge as they said. the only problem that I see at the moment is the qwertz layout of the keyboard, that unlike the BlackBerry Password can not be changed to qwerty.
    Brandonathaniel likes this.
    07-19-19 12:30 PM
    Got my KEYone in. $189 New from ebay. I disabled everything blackberry related just to make sure phone runs smoothly, which so far it is. Probably will try out those features down the road. Using Evie launcher with all apps on the homescreen and gestures turned off. Using ADB i hid the status bar so i get the full screen; swiping down shows it. Keyboard gestures is kinda stuttery ? vertical, but work smooth when horizontal. Speaker is decent, not great. The wh60 earbuds are below average (bassy), theyll work if i've got nothing else to use (I heard read the WH70's are good ?). The phone powers my Sennheiser HD600's at about 55/60% volume and has low enough volume with Tin Audio T2's (16ohm/102db/mw), which i had trouble using with an LG G5. Phone came charged at 95% and is at 73% with 1hr:50min Screen on time currently idling. Phone has some weight, but feels better after awhile. Premium feeling and better looking than most devices. If i had the black/bronze version, i would swap the keyboards to the chrome. The chrome is what gives it that look i like.

Now deciding on a case, always liked the sleeve cases of the older style blackberry's . Probably gonna make a sleeve from fabric at Joanns with felt inside. I am looking at the OEM pocket window/flip case also.
    07-25-19 03:38 PM
    Got my KEYone in. $189 New from ebay. I disabled everything blackberry related just to make sure phone runs smoothly, which so far it is. Probably will try out those features down the road. Using Evie launcher with all apps on the homescreen and gestures turned off. Using ADB i hid the status bar so i get the full screen; swiping down shows it. Keyboard gestures is kinda stuttery ? vertical, but work smooth when horizontal. Speaker is decent, not great. The wh60 earbuds are below average (bassy), theyll work if i've got nothing else to use (I heard read the WH70's are good ?). The phone powers my Sennheiser HD600's at about 55/60% volume and has low enough volume with Tin Audio T2's (16ohm/102db/mw), which i had trouble using with an LG G5. Phone came charged at 95% and is at 73% with 1hr:50min Screen on time currently idling. Phone has some weight, but feels better after awhile. Premium feeling and better looking than most devices. If i had the black/bronze version, i would swap the keyboards to the chrome. The chrome is what gives it that look i like.

Now deciding on a case, always liked the sleeve cases of the older style blackberry's . Probably gonna make a sleeve from fabric at Joanns with felt inside. I am looking at the OEM pocket window/flip case also.
    I put a clear soft Silicon case on mine and bought a Priv sleeve. Fits perfectly with the silicon case on. I don't know how available they still are. They come in black and tan, real leather.
    08-14-19 11:39 PM
    I put a clear soft Silicon case on mine and bought a Priv sleeve. Fits perfectly with the silicon case on. I don't know how available they still are. They come in black and tan, real leather.
    I ended up getting the ringke fusion case in clear, and made a cloth case. Some quick googling showed the priv case fits the keyone with the ringke case. So that'll probably be my next purchase down the road. Also seems like screen protectors are a hit or miss.
    08-16-19 03:30 PM
    Just got delivered today. What a beauty. Got it from an original owner who bought it new 11/2017. Screen is flawless
    Which PRD?
    08-16-19 03:35 PM
    Which PRD?
    Sorry, what’s PRD mean? Forgive my ignorance
    08-16-19 04:36 PM
    Sorry, what’s PRD mean? Forgive my ignorance
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...rsion-1147238/

Tells which device version region variant you have...
    08-16-19 04:39 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...rsion-1147238/

Tells which device version region variant you have...
    Found it. It’s PRD-63116-042
    08-16-19 04:50 PM
    I've been loving the KeyOne Black edition. phenomenal battery life, keyboard and great to be back to BlackBerry. If too many apps are opened, low memory usage pops up, but I dont mind it, closing the apps solves it.
    09-02-19 07:46 AM
    There's a KeyOne nearby on Craigslist. Since hope is fading that I'll get my Motion back I think I might check it out. Never had a PKB before. The box pic shows BB100-1, 32GB. Anything I should check in particular?
    09-08-19 02:26 PM
    There's a KeyOne nearby on Craigslist. Since hope is fading that I'll get my Motion back I think I might check it out. Never had a PKB before. The box pic shows BB100-1, 32GB. Anything I should check in particular?
    Build date because of screen pop issues.
    09-08-19 06:23 PM
976 ... 3637383940