I waited ten days on John Lewis (in UK ) delivering mine would have been quicker driving to Slough in England and getting it myself. Had it 24 hours now what a great phone so much better than my now dead Priv.
    pdxj36 likes this.
    06-09-18 01:15 AM

after sometime using the Note FE, i really really missed PKB and can't stand having to charge my phone 2 times a day, and when there's a good deal on the BB Keyone black 4/64 dual sim, i jumped ship and switch right away
    I have a Note 5 and use the stylus (on my Note 5) heaps to mark up site notes on my PDF forms.
    Is there anyway to do handwriting on a KeyOne or Key2? Been thinking about that a lot. I would really like to purchase one. Thanks
    06-10-18 04:28 AM
    I got my Keyone BE 64gb. 6 days ago. I really like the phone.

But has anyone else had this mark on the back around the BB logo? I noticed it today. It definitely wasn't there when took the phone out of the box.
    06-12-18 09:50 AM
    what case are you using? very odd.
    06-14-18 02:00 AM
    I have a Note 5 and use the stylus (on my Note 5) heaps to mark up site notes on my PDF forms.
    Is there anyway to do handwriting on a KeyOne or Key2? Been thinking about that a lot. I would really like to purchase one. Thanks
    Searching on this not a lot comes up. I did find an app for it but have not tried it as it's a third party apk. Gut feel is that it won't be as good or efficient as simply typing using the pkb.

https://google-handwriting-input.apk...ckberry/keyone
    06-14-18 02:08 AM
    Got my new used key1 last evening, after bouncing from bb10 and android over the past few months. Sadly, I killed (or at least critically wounded) the charging circuit in my Passport. So I scouted and found a used key1.
    Keyboard is... different. The but overall, I can get used to it.
    It feels solid, and it looks good.
    06-15-18 12:42 PM
    I've had my KEYone almost a week. I bought it unlocked at Best Buy for $399. It's my fourth BB. I've had Pearl, Bold 9700, Passport, and now KEYone. I don't understand it enough to even know how much I like it yet. Keyboard is nice. I thought I'd need glasses to see it, but I am adjusting. I'm confused by the integration with Google. My pictures are all over the place. I need to figure out how to move pictures so I can organize them like I did in the Passport. I successfully transferred contacts, pictures, videos, lists, and documents from the Passport using "other method", not Google. Google was taking so long that the Passport couldn't keep up staying charged. Other method seemed to transfer straight to the KEYone. The only thing that did not transfer were my calendar entries. I tried three times, so I guess I will have to type it all in once I figure out how. I find it a hassle to learn how to use a new phone, and because of this I really miss the Passport. I am trying to embrace the "how fun... a new phone" attitude.
    06-19-18 08:48 AM
    Just got mine today and am setting it up. Kicking myself that I did not know the Key2 was coming soon -- I hope I didn't make a big mistake. Coming over from a Passport, so far I can't say I really like this phone, but I'll probably get used to it. I don't know what I did wrong, but a lot of stuff didn't really transfer over well -- having to set up all my email accounts separately. Oh, well.. it was time to move on. Much as I love the Passport, I got tired of one app after another fading into oblivion.
    Poplet likes this.
    06-25-18 04:14 PM
    Got two KEYone devices way back during launch. One I use and one is in the box so that after 20 years pass, I can open it up and admire the past and how much I enjoyed the KEYone.

I had 2 screen pops, so I'm on my 3rd KEYone and all three have worked to make me very happy. I didn't like that the screens came off, but whatever, not worried because I got supported the whole way through. Now I have a properly glued KEYone so I'm posting in the 'got my KEYone' thread!

;-)

I had a screen protector installed while I await a 4-way privacy screen protector ordered on Amazon.

I also ordered two more BlackBerry MP12600 battery packs along with that privacy screen protector.

Some people don't like those BlackBerry battery bricks because they're big. I love them because A) they're like bricks and B) they have some of the best battery cells I've ever owned. BlackBerry (when they did hardware) always had the very best quality lithium ion battery cells that last a really long time in standby as well as overall life span.

My Q10 battery has an insane standby time where I can not pick it up for months and it still powers on. Once BlackBerry began using non removable batteries, they're still great, most also had huge standby time, except for the Classic and the Passport Silver Edition (the only 2 BlackBerry built devices I own where their batteries die fast even in standby mode for whatever reason).

Anyways, those bricks are the best.
    arif b santoso likes this.
    06-30-18 10:49 PM
    I just got my KEYone 4 days ago. Originally I was planning on getting BE, but couldn't resist to grab a new silver KEYone for just 300€. So far, I'm absolutely happy with performance, it's so much snappier compared to my iPhone SE. Screen is great, call quality and signal reception also good.
    Battery is a monster - I got rid of some apps (gmail, google, chrome, facebook) and I can do 2 days of moderate use with no issue, one and half day under usual load...
    So far only issue is the button placement and fact that naked KEYone is quite slippy in hand - have to hold it in two hands...

Using BlackBerry launcher with key shortcuts...

Peter
    Sigewif and Mike Owsley like this.
    07-09-18 01:31 AM
    Just got mine today and am setting it up. Kicking myself that I did not know the Key2 was coming soon -- I hope I didn't make a big mistake. Coming over from a Passport, so far I can't say I really like this phone, but I'll probably get used to it. I don't know what I did wrong, but a lot of stuff didn't really transfer over well -- having to set up all my email accounts separately. Oh, well.. it was time to move on. Much as I love the Passport, I got tired of one app after another fading into oblivion.
    It's taking me a long time to adjust from Passport to KEYone. I loved Passport except for the lack of good apps.
    07-10-18 09:34 AM
    just got my ketone yesterday... saw a trade in offer and got one for a good price. I'm absolutely loving it. I still miss my old curve, no glass has ever come close to the BlackBerry physical keyboard for me. I love android but never could type well on them, and the flick to complete is awesome I don't see why the Keyone hasn't become a ubiquitous device. I love the look of the silver edition too.. it has a nice traditional feel of quality and purpose. really happy so far. the only thing I'd change is a slightly bigger keyboard... bit of thumb relief between the keys and edge of the device to make it easiesr when using the q, a, p and backspace keys
    07-14-18 01:26 AM
    Well I bit the bullet yesterday and moved to the KeyOne (Black Edition) after previously having the Pixel 2 XL and then an iPhone.

it's still early days but I'm liking it so far. The black model just looks the part. I can type faster on a touch screen but using the physical keyboard is giving a wonderful feel to it.
    07-15-18 08:37 AM
    Well I bit the bullet yesterday and moved to the KeyOne (Black Edition) after previously having the Pixel 2 XL and then an iPhone.

it's still early days but I'm liking it so far. The black model just looks the part. I can type faster on a touch screen but using the physical keyboard is giving a wonderful feel to it.
    I agree. Surprisingly the physical keyboard isn't much quicker than glass, but it is so much more accurate... and the new capacitive feature is sweet
    07-15-18 06:39 PM
    Got a new to me Keyone today. I am so excited and I can't wait to get a new and proper size sim card for it!!
    xristfer likes this.
    07-17-18 04:46 PM
    Hi, an Indonesian here. Just got my keyone for half the prize and my impression about this phone so far has been great. It's insanely comfortable to hold and typing on the keyboard is getting addictive. I think I can write an entire novel on this little baby!
    arif b santoso likes this.
    07-26-18 08:12 AM
    Got Limited Edition Black (4GB RAM/64GB Internal/DualSIM) Keyone after company IT rolled an update to Office365 that booted all BB non-Android devices off the network! I had a really nice Passport .....will hawk it on the bay, it is still very clean & I think it was way better h/w, way better keyboard, just sucked for Android Apps. I am only using the phone to extend office communications while on the go....not a Millenial or whatever gen fell in love with cutsey apps and games.....just need productivity and BB has always delivered....my perfect BB device would be Passport re-issued on Android!!! At least due to release of KEY2 the pricing on Keyone seems to be coming down a bit. Need some time to rearrange the bzillion stupid icons filling up the home screen....again exactly where Passport rocked...simplicity, no need to rearrange it after unboxing. Just start it up, setup connections and rock.....Android is so full of extra-ware or bloatware ....ugh.
    08-09-18 11:20 PM
    Hi there!

Long time Blackberry user though had migrated over to the darkside with Samsung, LG and Apple over the last 8 or so years.

My KeyOne is out on delivery as we speak.. My serious question is.. am I late to the party? Or should I have not been a cheapskate and went for the KeyTwo? :/ Haha.
    Looking forward to the physical keyboard again.
    08-10-18 11:43 AM
    lag? crashes?
    I'm thinking of buying it for 300 euros.

Thanks
    09-09-18 12:40 PM
    [QUOTE=Spunton_Duddley;13222765]
    I had a screen protector installed while I await a 4-way privacy screen protector ordered on Amazon.

Can you link me to that screen protector? How do you like it?
    Thanks!
    09-11-18 12:04 PM
    I just got some ads on some online store here in indonesia, the cheapest keyone drops to $264, black edition 4/64. Still not sure do I need to get it for secondary phone, due to its poor reception bugs.
    Last edited by chain13; 09-16-18 at 03:29 AM.
    09-14-18 10:00 PM
    I just got some ads on some online store here in indonesia, the cheapest keyone drops to $264, black edition 4/64. Still not sure do I need to get it for secondary phone, due to its poor reception bugs.
    Poor reception bugs?
    09-22-18 08:33 PM
    Poor reception bugs?
    Yes. If you paid attention to crackberry since last year, the most well known bugs keyone has are screen pops-out and poor signal reception (which caused by design flaws).
    09-23-18 04:06 AM
    At last I got mine two days ago. This is what I was looking for.

Priv had lots of advantages for sure, bigger screen and sliding keyboard. But the heating problem and the lagging caused by heating were huge problems. I could not take them more thang 8 months.

As a fan of Passport , I guess I will get used to Keyone very quick and easily. Good job Blackberry.
    09-28-18 02:49 AM
    Yes. If you paid attention to crackberry since last year, the most well known bugs keyone has are screen pops-out and poor signal reception (which caused by design flaws).
    Wow...
    But my black keyone works perfect with Telkomsel and Indosat.
    09-28-18 10:43 PM
976 ... 3435363738 ...