Technically I haven't got my keyone yet.
    Just did an impulse buying, placed order for a black edition, since I have some credits left with online merchant (in Malaysia) so overall I am paying USD$375.
    Yeah I know new model probably will come soon, but if it's good enough then it's good enough (so long we don't do a side by side comparison) .

(Typed using my PRIV, if not because of heat issue and the below averaged battery performance, I would have stick with my PRIV much longer..)
    03-15-18 11:56 PM
    After hemming and hawwing about it, got my BlackBerry KeyOne Limited Edition Black (Indian Market with Dual Sim) from an importer off eBay for $550-ish. Got it two weeks ago, and I'm VERY happy with it, especially since I was coming from a Priv.
    Pistooli likes this.
    03-16-18 11:28 AM
    I got mine about a month ago.

I made a Happy New Blackberry Day thread and a mini review here:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ay-me-1137976/

lol....phone looks really small in that pic
    Last edited by 311BBerry; 03-21-18 at 09:48 PM.
    03-18-18 09:34 PM
    Hi all,

Just received mine a week ago and ca't express how pleased I am with it. Works like a charm. Last phone I used before the K1 was the Pixel 2 XL which for sure ahd some pro's but the K1 has become my primary phone aka daily driver.... I had several BB's in the past so this feels like homecoming to me....

Found out that mine is a BBB100-2 and PRD PRD-63117-037. What do these figures mean ?

Cheers,
    Mark
    03-22-18 02:52 AM
    Ready for duty! BlackBerry Keyone Black Edition Dual SIM 4GB/64GB :P

Official "I got my KEYone" thread!-29425840_10216841954543759_2334071063291363328_n.jpg
    03-22-18 08:09 AM
    Have had my SE for a couple of weeks now (i know I should have probably opted for the black) and am so far really pleased with it.

It looks great and I like the feel of it, initially I was missing the smaller / compact size of the original blackberrys but now find it good to use. It would have been nice to continue with some sort of "proper blackberry" but as that wasn't an option and the fact that I wanted something compatible with the modern world the KEYone was the only option for me.

I opted for the pocket for storage / protection which although not to everyones taste, continues the blackberry theme and seems to work well, it also means that in use the KEYone appears as it should with its clean modern lines.

Fingers crossed that it is a reliable handset and doesn't disappoint.
    03-23-18 08:53 AM
    Technically I haven't got my keyone yet.
    Just did an impulse buying, placed order for a black edition, since I have some credits left with online merchant (in Malaysia) so overall I am paying USD$375.
    Yeah I know new model probably will come soon, but if it's good enough then it's good enough (so long we don't do a side by side comparison) .

(Typed using my PRIV, if not because of heat issue and the below averaged battery performance, I would have stick with my PRIV much longer..)
    Finally got mine. Funny thing was, I ordered the single sim 4G variant, but they delivered the dual sim variant.. Not that I'm complaining..
    Carjackd likes this.
    03-26-18 07:59 AM
    I’m back! I ordered first edition keyone on the first day available. Despite loving the phone had many issues including infamous screen. Now I’ve ordered the special black edition! Arrives tomorrow and can’t wait!!!
    Carjackd and Sigewif like this.
    03-31-18 03:13 PM
    I'm also back.
    I also had a first day available phone. It finally died with screen issues.
    BB gave me a new one under warranty.
    Sigewif likes this.
    04-04-18 08:45 PM
    Finally got mine. Funny thing was, I ordered the single sim 4G variant, but they delivered the dual sim variant.. Not that I'm complaining..
    Nice score
    04-04-18 08:50 PM
    My keyone screen came and tore the tag between the phone and screen. Unfortunately no screen replacement in my country for at least a month, and I had an issue just before it broke with incoming calls. I have insurance and they can get me another keyone, but cannot take the risk as not many sold in my country and cannot be assured that this won't happen again. Very sad, been with BB since I last had a Nokia. Updated to the 9930, tourch, 3 playboys, Z10, Z30, Passport, Dtek60 and keyone. As there is no new offering from BB have decided to get Huawei p20 Pro. Hope new BB comes soon and I can return.
    04-04-18 09:13 PM
    Happily using mine, awaiting for my ringke case. Needed one because wanted to attach a spigen ring, so that no risk in damaging the back if wanted to detach it in the future. (I normally like mine naked... without screen protector as well)

Mini review: compared to priv.

I like keyone's keypad better.

Real solid in hand.

Finger print sensor works fine and is really convenient.

Battery life is much better, charging it every 2 days. With the same usage pattern I need to charge my priv on the first day late afternoon.

No annoying heating.

Selfie cam is nothing to shout about but huge improvement over priv.

Overall smoothness is much better on keyone. Example after snapping a pic and click share, sharing list pop up almost instantaneously, unlike priv which needed a second or 2.

Thought I would miss the large screen size for youtube but in fact it's perfectly fine for me.

Perhaps the only small complaint is the flick up to select word is a little bit hit and miss because I can accidently hit the navigation key

So overall, a good upgrade for priv user.
    (I haven't even utilise the second sim yet)
    Sigewif likes this.
    04-04-18 10:13 PM
    Bought mine a few days ago, having waited for the price of the Black Edition to drop somewhat.

Lots of things I like, not least getting apps back; lots of things I miss about BB10 as an operating system. But it ain't going to change, so I'll just have to get used to it. Retaining the hub is huge for me, as I've got so many different work email accounts, and a PKB has always been a preference.

So far so good!
    04-06-18 09:48 AM
    Just got my KEYone a few days ago and I love it! I've used BlackBerry for years went to iPhone and made the change back as soon as I had the chance to. Love the phone. Love typing on it! No complaints at all
    Sigewif likes this.
    04-06-18 10:30 PM
    A customer of mine has been unhappy with his Priv for a while now, and came in today with his brand new KEYONE! he has had it for about three days now and loves it. but the one thing he loves the most..is the battery power. Then I told him about my Motion battery life ...and my wife loves her Keyone, and that was a upgrade from her Q5. the two of them just love the keyboard too much.
    04-13-18 06:16 PM
    Greetings. I've been lurking here for a week after buying a KEYᵒⁿᵉ last Sunday. Finding these forums extremely useful in making the most of it.

To be honest I thought BB devices were on their way out. I had a curve back in the day but it wasn't the most user friendly. I did consider a PRIV two years ago but the stories of its shortcomings put me off.

The KEYᵒⁿᵉ is a cracking device. As above the greatest thing for me so far is the battery life - typically 2.5 days between charging.

Just trying to sort widgets in the productivity tab now. Awesome stuff, best phone I've ever had by some margin!
    04-14-18 12:40 PM
    Hi, I have my BB K1 for about a week, it's Black edition Dual SIM variant.

I have to say - I had a lot of devices, starting iPaq614c, which was btw visualy similar to this one, several iPhones, several Android devices (including Sony, Nexus 5, DTEK50, BB9780, Lenovo, ...) but this one is one of the best.

Battery life is great, build quality, pkb, screen, speed of the phone, I have no complaints.
    arif b santoso likes this.
    04-16-18 09:31 AM
    Well my story back to BlackBerry goes like this, I was a die hard for a long time. Started with the Bold 9000, had the 9700, the Torch 9800, the Torch 9810, the Bold 9900, the Z10, the Z30, the Classic, the DTEK60, and that was my last BlackBerry phone. Since then I've dabbled with LG, Nexus, iPhone, and most recently the Pixel 2 XL. Never thought I'd be back on a BlackBerry but here I am. I am so slow on this keyboard and my fingers are so atrophied! I hope I can get that smoothness and speed back eventually! I'm loving the look and feel of this BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition! Cheers to being back on #TeamBlackBerry 🍻
    Sigewif likes this.
    04-28-18 01:37 AM
    I upgraded from a Q5 and received my new KeyOne on Friday. After 48hrs with it I find it kind of overwhelming and Android is going to take a lot of getting used to.

One thing that does bug me thus far - swiping up to close something is nowhere near as easy as it was on the Q5. For some apps and features it takes several swipes and on others I have seriously considered just shutting the thing down and restarting. Oh well, I guess that is all part of the learning curve.

Another thing that I really did not like occurred when using email. I had emailed my brother to find out when he was returning from a trip and the screen showed suggested replies, all of which were scarily accurate and which mean that the program is scanning my email! I do NOT like that at all, not at all. Maybe I would be better off deleting that email account and just accessing my email via the web browser (one I find one that I like because Chrome will not let me reset the homepage from my provider's website, which I do not appreciate having forced on me).

Hopefully I will be finished work for the term either today or tomorrow (I'm a college prof and have exams to grade) and, once I am, I will spend the first couple of days off my 10-12 days off reading through the guides posted on this site. Hopefully they will help.
    04-29-18 11:16 AM
    I just ordered my KeyOne last night. I don't have any Google accounts. Do I have to have a gmail account to use the KeyOne?
    You must have GG account to utilize your K1 fully with apps.
    04-29-18 11:21 AM
    Finally got mine yesterday. All apped up and ready to hit the road today. Will hopefully be able to give a small review in a few days. So far it's a beaut ☺
    04-30-18 01:09 AM
    i must say the KEYᵒⁿᵉ is a flipping fingerprint magnet...
    05-01-18 02:37 PM
    I got my K1 silver last Saturday, I was considering getting a Blackdroid since I first heard of it, my last blackberry was a 8250 and I loved it until it died on me, now I have the best of both worlds and it absolutely rocks, I'll write a better and longer review on my blog soon.
    05-08-18 02:45 PM
    finally got my BB Keyone for the second time LOL
    got my first one last year, the silver 3/32 version, and although i liked a lot, i found 3gb of ram these days with heavy launcher and hub is a burden, so i sold it within 2-3 months and switched to Note Fan Edition

after sometime using the Note FE, i really really missed PKB and can't stand having to charge my phone 2 times a day, and when there's a good deal on the BB Keyone black 4/64 dual sim, i jumped ship and switch right away

turns out that 1gb of ram really make a difference, no longer long pauses and lags, it runs very snippy even with stock launcher and Hub+, hoping for Oreo upgrade soon
    Cheers!
    05-30-18 11:32 PM
    Yesterday, I got mine. So far, I am quite happy with it. What a nice design!
    05-31-18 01:57 PM
976 ... 3334353637 ...