Congratulations. I salute you , legend.
    11-06-17 04:56 PM
    Just picked up a KeyONE CDMA version to try out. So far pretty impressed. Put the SIM in from my iPhone 7 Plus. Looks like advanced calling is enabled already. Didn't have to do anything.

Otherwise just getting used to it. I got 14 days so we shall see if it's a keeper.
    11-09-17 09:06 PM
    I just ordered my KeyOne last night. I don't have any Google accounts. Do I have to have a gmail account to use the KeyOne?
    11-10-17 09:58 AM
    and here I am again in this thread a second time, Blueshop just sent me my Black Edition KeyOne. (still have my silver version)

Why did I trade up? it just made sense.

1) tired of nagging my service provider (ahem, Telus) for freakin security updates. now with this unlocked beauty, I get it direct from BB.
    2) extra RAM is always good.
    3) the black finish looks more upscale. just gorgeous.
    4) it was a $100 off (flash sale), so basically the same price as I paid for the Silver Edition
    5) OREO direct from BB, screw waiting for the provider.

Gorgeous device. and a brilliant production machine. Just cant be beat.

Still keeping the silver K1 for now.
    Jamie Wooten and Byrese like this.
    11-10-17 01:53 PM
    Despite I got mine since last Saturday it was under a examination period...now, after the last patches the signal issue dissapeared, and using it for a week I've decided to keep my Silver K1 and I´m really happy with it. Great phone with amazing battery life ! My new workhorse
    11-10-17 05:23 PM
    Wanted to replace my Classic. Was initially put off by the price of the keyone. Tried a priv but wasn't terribly impressed with feel of the phone or battery life and went back to the classic for a while. Finally sprang for a keyone black edition. Totally worth it. Phone feels solid, like a tank compared to contemporary smartphones. Typing is great even before learning to use the fancy keyboard features. Battery life reminiscent of my old 9650. I still wish it had a trackpad and removable battery, but even so it is a glorious device.
    11-11-17 04:54 PM
    Just Ordered my KEYone Black Edition. Waited to see the initial reviews of Motion before pulling the trigger. The Motion is a decent looking phone and I'm sure its awesome. However I couldn't pass up the PBK and K1BE its just to awesome. I debated on holding out for 4-6 months and waiting for a newer PKB Blackberry to come out but the timing of that isn't set in stone and id be kicking myself for not picking this up if it was to take longer then that.
    11-12-17 01:00 AM
    Haven't had a BB since the '08 bold. The forum gave me the confidence to ditch my opo for a keyone. Thanks for the great info! Just ordered the dualsim black edition in Dubai, price was 575euro, shipping will take a few days...
    11-13-17 05:29 PM
    Well, it has been 2 weeks since I got a KEYᵒⁿᵉ.

Unfortunately the first one had some weird PKB issues.

I got an exchange, and this one feels a bit sturdier, probably a placebo effect or something.
    11-13-17 05:58 PM
    Still getting used to it but it is winning me over. I actually like the notifications at the top instead of filling up the Hub. You can still swipe up to get out of things.
    11-13-17 07:09 PM
    and here I am again in this thread a second time, Blueshop just sent me my Black Edition KeyOne. (still have my silver version)

Why did I trade up? it just made sense.

1) tired of nagging my service provider (ahem, Telus) for freakin security updates. now with this unlocked beauty, I get it direct from BB.
    2) extra RAM is always good.
    3) the black finish looks more upscale. just gorgeous.
    4) it was a $100 off (flash sale), so basically the same price as I paid for the Silver Edition
    5) OREO direct from BB, screw waiting for the provider.

Gorgeous device. and a brilliant production machine. Just cant be beat.

Still keeping the silver K1 for now.
    Yeah...the extra RAM is always good. Quick question...I have the an unlocked K1, shouldn't I also be getting direct updates too from BB?
    11-13-17 07:15 PM
    Black edition - had since Friday the battery life is outrageous, the camera is actually pretty decent. Keyboard epic, using alt and ctr are awesome.

Only issues I'm having are duplicate notifications in hub and the swipe up select a word on the keyboard is hit and miss for words in the centre...

Love the build quality and colleagues always laugh out loud until they pick it up and feel the quality and remember how awesome a pkb was/is
    11-15-17 12:25 PM
    Just getting used to the Google OS and it is not that different from my BlackBerry Classic
    11-18-17 10:12 PM
    Just getting used to the Google OS and it is not that different from my BlackBerry Classic
    Yes. A screen of tiles. A screen of apps.
    11-18-17 10:31 PM
    Just got my keyone. One thing i really like is the way they allow the integration of sd card into internal storage. This is android feature that was usually blocked in many skinned android.
    11-20-17 01:53 AM
    I just got my KeyOne on Friday at Best Buy. So far I am impressed. The battery life, snappiness, keyboard and general feel is great.

I originally wanted the Motion but since since I was getting frustrated with my Priv with it re-booting, battery was poor and it was slow I could not wait any longer so I pulled the trigger. Best Buy matched Amazon's price so I got a good deal. Just wondering if the KeyOne will go on sale on Black Friday?
    11-20-17 11:56 AM
    I got it !! After a couple of weeks i think about my Classic. Its old and for my Work...no Apps are running smooth.
    I think about to buy a iPhone 8+ or X. But the price is too expensive.
    I find a second hand Key One Black Edition for 450 Euro. YES i buy it.
    I'm a Android hater since the PRIV. It was the HELL
    But now ? I love this Device and the smooth running OS. Every App runs better as on mine old iPhone 6.
    4 GB Ram - THANK YOU BLACKBERRY for doing this right !

Sorry for my bad english
    11-21-17 07:23 AM
    In December I will celebrate 9 years of playing for BB team. Started with 9000, 9700, 9900 (yum), q5, q10, z10, Classic and Passport.
    Used to use Priv for a few months but it was realy bad job done by BB.
    Today I got KeyOne. Silver one as I do not like black. Xiaomi Mix (used to be my daily driver for last few months) and iphone 6s plus are going to retirement.
    11-21-17 02:53 PM
    Just received my keyone tonight. Keyapd feels great, just like all of the previous PKB. Just have to get used to the fact that its android and not BB.
    chrissycee1975 likes this.
    11-21-17 07:21 PM
    If I can get passed that I know it'll be OK
    11-21-17 07:21 PM
    But do I want to have 2 different OS? My main device is an iPhone
    Last edited by MB64; 11-21-17 at 07:38 PM.
    11-21-17 07:22 PM
    I don't like the emojis on android, prefer the ones from ios
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    11-21-17 07:39 PM
    Well that didn’t last long. Returned the keyone today....
    11-22-17 04:42 PM
    what happened?
    11-23-17 01:56 AM
    @MB64 That was quick. You need a few days to adjust to Android. It's a bit of a learning curve.
    11-23-17 02:40 AM
976 ... 2728293031 ...