05-31-17 08:27 PM
181 ... 34567 ...
tools
    of all the phones I have pre ordered from Rogers,prob 5 or 6 at least, none have them have ever been available on launch day, when you call ,they have no idea usually about a new blackberry
    Actually, if you go to a Rogers Plus store (their corporate retail stores) they should sell the KEYone the day of launch and off contract as well. That's the way I have always done it in the past when buying from Rogers Plus. Otherwise I always go the factory unlocked route if I can.
    05-25-17 10:34 AM
    Funny though when you go through the device upgrade it does say that if you pre-order and "bill now" you will get it sooner.....geez
    World War Z30 likes this.
    05-25-17 10:51 AM
    Actually, if you go to a Rogers Plus store (their corporate retail stores) they should sell the KEYone the day of launch and off contract as well. That's the way I have always done it in the past when buying from Rogers Plus. Otherwise I always go the factory unlocked route if I can.
    While my contract is almost finished it appears the CAD199.00 on 2-year contract is less expensive than buying outright and discounting the monthly plan differential. Besides the major carriers in Canada charge to unlock their smartphones further negating an off-contract price for some of us. The new monthly plan tier pricing is a scam if T-Mobile pricing for unlimited data is to be believed in the USA. I would rather have unlimited data than unlimited nation-wide voice calls.
    05-25-17 12:59 PM
    My pre-order status changed today from "Open" to "In progress"
    05-25-17 01:54 PM
    Check the site $0 Premium TAB +, $199 Premium, $349 Smart Tab, $439 Talk TExt, $679 no TAb
    I'm super excited it's now showing "in progress" on the Rogers reservation system. Yyayaya super excited.
    05-25-17 02:06 PM
    In progress for me too!! Can't wait until Wednesday. Few more days guys
    05-25-17 03:16 PM
    My pre-order status changed today from "Open" to "In progress"
    How do you check the status? It just keeps sending me to the Device Reservation page.
    05-25-17 05:59 PM
    How do you check the status? It just keeps sending me to the Device Reservation page.
    Log in in MyRogers. And you can see your status under device upgrade / reservation. My status is also now "In Progress" changed from "Open".

Does anyone k ow what this change means?
    05-25-17 06:04 PM
    Log in in MyRogers. And you can see your status under device upgrade / reservation. My status is also now "In Progress" changed from "Open".

Does anyone know what this change means?
    05-25-17 06:05 PM
    This is all I see. When I click on Device Reservation, it just takes me to the page to pick the phone. or if I click on Upgrade My Device, I get an error.

Offical Rogers - alt=
    05-25-17 06:27 PM
    They told me to get this phone on an upgrade its 30$ extra per month, for the exact same plan . Going to maybe buy outright when I get there.(Rogers) That's 360 extra a year for my same share everything plan. I don't think so
    05-25-17 06:45 PM
    This is all I see. When I click on Device Reservation, it just takes me to the page to pick the phone. or if I click on Upgrade My Device, I get an error.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Cap.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	423927
    Click on Device Reservation on that screen and you'll be at the screen you're looking for.
    05-25-17 07:28 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Cap.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	423927
    I have found Rogers' site to be very buggy historically. You can do it over the phone or via live chat online.
    Last edited by nucks26; 05-25-17 at 07:52 PM.
    05-25-17 07:35 PM
    I have found Rogers' site to be very buggy historically. You can do it over the phone for via live chat online.
    Ah I see, thank you. I wonder if it has anything to do with me being on a joint plan with my girlfriend. It allows me to see the upgrades and everything for her phone, but not for mine.
    05-25-17 07:43 PM
    Ah I see, thank you. I wonder if it has anything to do with me being on a joint plan with my girlfriend. It allows me to see the upgrades and everything for her phone, but not for mine.
    Depends who the administrator of the plan is. You're better off calling them at 1-888-ROGERS1
    05-25-17 07:53 PM
    If you have been with Rogers for a long time and have a good legacy plan which you don't want to change, most likely you will need to go with 679 No Tab. But you can ask some credit plus trade-in your old phone like z10 etc. I pre-ordered with store pick up and this is probably what I will do in the end.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    05-25-17 08:44 PM
    Select the right phone line on the reservation page and it should work as well..
    05-25-17 11:27 PM
    For me I chose the buy outright option with Rogers so nothing shows on the Device Reservation only the ability to reserve another device :O Here's to hoping we get a shipping notification soon, if not then Amazon will work with next day shipping.
    05-26-17 09:33 AM
    For me I chose the buy outright option with Rogers so nothing shows on the Device Reservation only the ability to reserve another device :O Here's to hoping we get a shipping notification soon, if not then Amazon will work with next day shipping.
    Oh I did the same thing, that probably explains everything for my situation
    05-26-17 09:36 AM
    Oh I did the same thing, that probably explains everything for my situation
    Yeah from what I gather it's because we didn't really "reserve" we Pre Ordered meaning we placed an actual order not a reservation (hope that makes sense). Been very hard to get info out of Rogers but that's what I deciphered.

Typically I would reserve a device and go to the store on launch day and my reserved device wouldn't be there yet but they had some in store so I would get one. This is the first time I have pre-ordered and payed in full.
    05-26-17 09:39 AM
    Any reason you chose the buy outright option? Is it because of you are on some legacy good plan?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-17 09:40 AM
    Any reason you chose the buy outright option? Is it because of you are on some legacy good plan?

Posted via CB10
    For me, I bought a Note 7 last year while waiting for this KEYone that then turned into a S7 Edge after the Note 7 issues and I did a hardware upgrade for that so my outstanding balance is $440, if I do the $199 option then that's basically the same as paying in full. If I go the $0 route then plans go up about $25 a month and while my work pays my monthly bill I have a max of $150 which I'm at right now so I don't want an increase.

Net Net it made the most sense for my situation to buy outright.
    05-26-17 09:43 AM
    While my contract is almost finished it appears the CAD199.00 on 2-year contract is less expensive than buying outright and discounting the monthly plan differential. Besides the major carriers in Canada charge to unlock their smartphones further negating an off-contract price for some of us. The new monthly plan tier pricing is a scam if T-Mobile pricing for unlimited data is to be believed in the USA. I would rather have unlimited data than unlimited nation-wide voice calls.
    I have 20$ left on my current device. if I upgrade its 30$ more a month on the new plan at Rogers ,that's 360$ a year, times 2 years ,that's 720$ plus the 199$ up front and at the end of 2 years my plan wont drop 30$ . I bet if I upgrade in 2 years the plan will go up another 30$. I think if I want this phone I will have to buy it outright when I get there instead of upgrading
    05-26-17 06:54 PM
    Just got an email and text indicating my phone has now been shipped. I should receive a call from the store when it arrives.
    larry5 and qwerty4ever like this.
    05-26-17 06:55 PM
    Just got an email and text indicating my phone has now been shipped. I should receive a call from the store when it arrives.
    I got an email also that says my device has shipped. I am an in store pre-order. So I was surprised that I got an emaI've this. Doesn't this mean I might be able too get this in store Monday or Tuesday?
    05-26-17 07:47 PM
181 ... 34567 ...