Did those of you who chose pay later receive a queue number?
    yup, i'm number 14 picking it up at a local store UNLESS bb mobile offers it for sale unlocked on their site on the 31st. If so, then I will cancel the rogers order as i'm planning on buying outright either way.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-19-17 04:39 PM
    Canadians are paying $649-$699 CAD, so the profit margin is less for TCL.
    None of you know the duties, taxes, marketing or distribution costs in each country that can take away margin so not as simple as calculation of exchange rate. Would that be nice if that easy.
    05-19-17 04:39 PM
    Germany paying €599 which is about $660 USD. I think they win the prize for getting screwed.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    05-20-17 12:48 AM
    I chose to pay up front and didn't see a queue number on order, didn't get an email confirmation, don't see anything on device reservation page, Rogers chat says I need to call the sales department to get info, phone sales people say they don't see anything I need to ask the online chat :s

The only thing for certain is they took my payment from my credit card and applied it as a bill credit which is what was supposed to happen, so I dunno :S
    05-20-17 09:48 PM
    I chose to pay up front and didn't see a queue number on order, didn't get an email confirmation, don't see anything on device reservation page, Rogers chat says I need to call the sales department to get info, phone sales people say they don't see anything I need to ask the online chat :s

The only thing for certain is they took my payment from my credit card and applied it as a bill credit which is what was supposed to happen, so I dunno :S
    I talked to Rogers rep about not receiving an email. She checked my records and showed that I placed an order and the Keyone will be shipped to my home before the 31st. She also mentioned that I should receive email with tracking number when it actually ships.
    05-20-17 10:10 PM
    That's not what they told me.. I also placed the order online thru device upgrade didn't receive any emails so decided to call in and they told me itll only get shipped out on the 31st.

Shipping will take 3-5 business days from the 31st so decided to cancel the order and reserve it online. Got a confirmation email and picking it up in stores on the 31st
    05-20-17 10:42 PM
    I ordered one device as a new line activation and the other was on the reservation system and im in the que as #62 . I am taking advantage of activation a new line at 0$ for my dad but im using device but the other is on an existing account share plan.
    05-21-17 11:47 AM
    You can't go wrong for $0 on a 2 year contract for those of you wanting to go the carrier route.
    Yeah but those premium plans from robbers start at like $120 per month
    BriniaSona and Plazmic Flame like this.
    05-21-17 12:50 PM
    Has anyone who did a device upgrade ever get a confirmation email? I have yet to receive a email or anything to say my order was placed.

Now when I go to reserve a device on that line I cant get an order. It actually errors out. I hope this isnt a screw up.
    Last edited by Jaerho; 05-23-17 at 09:31 PM.
    05-23-17 04:01 PM
    I have a similar experience to the preceding post. There is no record of my KeyOne reservation with Rogers. I believe I opted for the pay later option when I did the online booking but perhaps I messed up on completing the order. And no one at Rogers can confirm anything to me.

My plan is to just sit tight to see what happens after the 31st.

I may end up orderly directly from BlackBerry mobile, factory unlocked, which might be a better plan anyway

Posted via CB10
    05-23-17 04:49 PM
    I did the same. I got no confirmation email. So I called 1 day later and the Rogers rep said that they see the device upgrade in the system under my account. The email was not sent as the device is not yet released.
    05-23-17 04:54 PM
    I did the same. I got no confirmation email. So I called 1 day later and the Rogers rep said that they see the device upgrade in the system under my account. The email was not sent as the device is not yet released.
    Thanks. At least now I know I am not alone.

But definitely been a troublesome "Launch" (and yes I know this is its own thread).

Details of how to get this phone have been hard to find out.
    05-23-17 05:55 PM
    Germany paying €599 which is about $660 USD. I think they win the prize for getting screwed.
    Is VAT included in the €599 price?
    05-23-17 06:04 PM
    You can't go wrong for $0 on a 2 year contract for those of you wanting to go the carrier route.
    Actually, you can. If you lower your monthly costs (same plan/data) by $10/month, then you pay $200 for the phone, but save $240 in monthly. If you lower by $20/month, you pay $350 but save $480 in monthly payments over the 2-year contract. So, it is better to do a little prepay if you can.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-17 06:33 PM
    Isn't VAT required to be included in the price? Seems VAT is about 20% in Germany? That would account for the $549 USD to $660 USD price shift.
    05-23-17 08:50 PM
    Probably
    05-23-17 11:18 PM
    Still deciding whether to pre-order and have it shipped to me, or just show up at Rogers in Chinook Centre (Calgary) right when they open on the 31st
    05-23-17 11:57 PM
    Went to a Telus store yesterday and the one guy at Telus said they may not even get one in, but can order them.

Nice!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 06:57 AM
    Not surprised if they are only selling it to business customers.
    05-24-17 07:08 AM
    of all the phones I have pre ordered from Rogers,prob 5 or 6 at least, none have them have ever been available on launch day, when you call ,they have no idea usually about a new blackberry
    05-24-17 08:32 AM
    of all the phones I have pre ordered from Rogers,prob 5 or 6 at least, none have them have ever been available on launch day, when you call ,they have no idea usually about a new blackberry
    If you go to bigger corporate stores in Toronto they always have them launch day. I usually go to their store on Mt Pleasant at their head quarters or Yonge Dundas Square.
    05-24-17 08:18 PM
    Yeah they wouldn't confirm for me that a store would have in stock. said if I preordered it would be shipped on the 31st
    05-24-17 08:22 PM
    I have mine being shipped to me from pre-order. For those of you who have pre-ordered from Rogers in the past, do you generally get it same day or after the launch date?
    05-24-17 08:32 PM
    I have mine being shipped to me from pre-order. For those of you who have pre-ordered from Rogers in the past, do you generally get it same day or after the launch date?
    I have decided to cancel my online ship to home pre-order - if they are not shipping before May 31 and there is a 3-5 day wait - I don't see the point. Rogers reps have no ship date information.

Maybe they will get shipped before the 31st but there isnt any indication that this is happening
    05-25-17 09:50 AM
    I have decided to cancel my online ship to home pre-order - if they are not shipping before May 31 and there is a 3-5 day wait - I don't see the point. Rogers reps have no ship date information.

Maybe they will get shipped before the 31st but there isnt any indication that this is happening
    As stated previously, rogers rep confirmed that the ship date will be on the 31st and will take 3-5 business days for shipping.

I did the same thing cancelled my order and placed reservation for pick up in store.
    05-25-17 10:08 AM
181 ... 23456 ...