Unfortunately I dropped my KeyOne the other night. The screen is crumbling to bits and the display doesn't work.

Ideally, the phone could sold for parts and if not, it'll be thrown away. However, I am reluctant to see through either without wiping the phone.

Is there anyway this can be done without relying on a working display for navigation?

I am capable of unlocking the phone... as far I am aware because I have a fingerprint saved.

EDIT: I have tried to perform a hard reset guessing the timings essentially. Is there anyway to verify my data is gone without a display?

Thanks in advance,
    Jay
    02-15-19 05:02 PM
    Unfortunately I dropped my KeyOne the other night. The screen is crumbling to bits and the display doesn't work.

Ideally, the phone could sold for parts and if not, it'll be thrown away. However, I am reluctant to see through either without wiping the phone.

Is there anyway this can be done without relying on a working display for navigation?

I am capable of unlocking the phone... as far I am aware because I have a fingerprint saved.

Thanks in advance,
    Jay
    If you can turn it off, and back on to the bootloader menu, you could run an autoloader or use the Mobile Upgrade Tool.
    02-15-19 05:06 PM