I was pleasantly surprised by a usps package left at my door a few hours ago... it was the keyOne! Woo, way to go Amazon (and I guess BlackBerry).
    What was the original delivery date that Amazon gave you when you placed the order? To help others gauge their actual delivery dates.

UPDATE: never mind I just read your earlier messages in this thread.
    06-03-17 05:34 PM
    What was the original delivery date that Amazon gave you when you placed the order? To help others gauge their actual delivery dates.
    Originally "Pending" , then June 21 - July 11, then June 7, it 'shipped' and was scheduled for delivery on Sunday.

And it ended up arriving today (the 3rd)
    dollface and stlabrat like this.
    06-03-17 05:38 PM
    Hey it shipped! Expecting Monday delivery! Wow!
    However, if I order a new one now, it says 1 to 2 months expected delivery. Yikes!
    Johberry likes this.
    06-03-17 06:22 PM
    Originally "Pending" , then June 21 - July 11, then June 7, it 'shipped' and was scheduled for delivery on Sunday.

And it ended up arriving today (the 3rd)
    When did you originally place your order? When it was still in stock, or had it already gone out of stock?
    06-03-17 07:07 PM
    When did you originally place your order? When it was still in stock, or had it already gone out of stock?
    When the both the CDMA and GSM were showing 'pre order' buttons

11:29 pm (eastern) May 30th
    06-03-17 07:14 PM
    Nothing showing up on Amazon.ca. I live close to the US border and have Prime on Amazon.com. If I order on Amazon.com, which do I choose CDMA or GSM? I am on Virgin Mobile Canada. Thanks.
    GSM
    06-03-17 07:35 PM

Amazon went live around 5 PM PST, which would have been 8 PM EST. By the time you ordered, it said June 20 - July 10, then moved up to June 7, then delivered today June 3. Either you got lucky with people cancelling and buying from elsewhere, like Best Buy, or the supply is catching up with demand very rapidly. It's probably the former, but who knows.
    06-03-17 08:09 PM

Nice to see you around again!
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    06-03-17 09:41 PM
    Received! What???? :-d
    Johberry likes this.
    06-04-17 02:02 PM
    Received! What???? :-d
    : )

Such a nice device. Definitely the only worthy way to step away from my beloved Passport (which I also ordered as soon as it became available on Amazon, and went through the same 'having trouble finding stock' roller-coaster).

Just installed a crummy screen protector from Amazon (as a temporary measure),.. really hope some of the better brands start offering something better soon.
    06-04-17 03:19 PM
    So it turned out I received mine today, surprisingly! Trying to settle in now.
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    06-04-17 09:16 PM
    Johberry likes this.
    06-04-17 09:28 PM
    Congrats!!
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    06-04-17 09:32 PM
    i can see how excited you are... enter twice... (hopefully, not double typing ;-).
    06-05-17 08:38 AM
    I ordered late on June 1st from Amazon. Just got an email with a estimated delivery of June 22nd - July 11th. I hope it arrives on June 22nd or before.
    06-05-17 08:53 AM
    Congrats!!
    Thank you!
    06-05-17 09:13 AM
    No, not double typing. I have to get used to the fact that in some apps, and text messaging that pressing the ENTER key doesn't send the message. It adds a line. You have to hit the "send" icon instead. Seemingly, no option to change that.
    06-05-17 09:14 AM
    No, not double typing. I have to get used to the fact that in some apps, and text messaging that pressing the ENTER key doesn't send the message. It adds a line. You have to hit the "send" icon instead. Seemingly, no option to change that.
    just kidding... i know it is user malfunction... ;-)
    06-05-17 10:38 AM
    Just a heads up, I received my Amazon unit (BBB100-1) today and will be posting it for sale, short story.. I was one of those who ended up paying $900 for the phone as I was traveling and coincidently my daily driver at the time took a dive, I ordered a KEYone the morning of the 31st and just received it. Not looking to make any money but just recoup some of the cost and at the same time helping someone get their hands on it sooner rather than later so I will be posting it for $800 shipped overnight, or I will send it back or give it to the wife if she wants to try it. Cheers.
    06-05-17 11:49 AM
    Just a heads up, I received my Amazon unit (BBB100-1) today and will be posting it for sale, short story.. I was one of those who ended up paying $900 for the phone as I was traveling and coincidently my daily driver at the time took a dive, I ordered a KEYone the morning of the 31st and just received it. Not looking to make any money but just recoup some of the cost and at the same time helping someone get their hands on it sooner rather than later so I will be posting it for $800 shipped overnight, or I will send it back or give it to the wife if she wants to try it. Cheers.
    I don't think anyone will buy it for 800 now that Amazon shipped the first batch of GSMs and is expecting new batch to arrive soon.
    06-05-17 01:47 PM
    What don't you like about the device?

Mine is due today (a day early!).

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 01:55 PM
    What don't you like about the device?

Mine is due today (a day early!).

Posted via CB10
    I really like the device this would be my second one though which is why I would sell it.

Only cons:

Adaptive brightness - don't like how it transitions (not gradual, so it brightens/darkens rapidly like when you plug it in)

Volume - could be a touch louder on all fronts

Volume button is wobbly

Screen - could be brighter

Keyboard - scrolling not smooth

Other than these items it's a great phone and I'm very happy with it.
    06-05-17 03:55 PM
    Might be a setting. On my Dtek50 message app I can chose if the enter button sends the message or not. I prefer not.
    06-05-17 04:58 PM
    I really like the device this would be my second one though which is why I would sell it.

Only cons:

Adaptive brightness - don't like how it transitions (not gradual, so it brightens/darkens rapidly like when you plug it in)

Volume - could be a touch louder on all fronts

Volume button is wobbly

Screen - could be brighter

Keyboard - scrolling not smooth

Other than these items it's a great phone and I'm very happy with it.
    Send it back. Crazy price!
    06-05-17 05:00 PM
    use Textra.. gives you the option to enable it if you like.. i prefer it off cuz I'm afraid I might press it on accident in the middle of text
    06-05-17 06:16 PM
370 ... 12131415