I ordered at 11pm on May 30th. It was listed as preorder at the time. Sold and shipped by Amazon. I just got my June 20th to July 10th email from Amazon.

Some people before and some people after my purchase time either have their keyone or have their shipping confirmations. Some peoples are Amazon sales and others are TCL sales.

Amazon is messing up the order fulfillment on this.
    Let me tell you a story... of the HP Touchpad. It went on fire sale. People placed orders. Those who paid for 1 or 2-day shipping got their product shipped immediately, whereas people who paid for standard shipping were going to get theirs shipped when the stock was replenished, which never happened. HP didn't have it. Mass cancellations. This wasn't Amazon, but other online retailers. Angry buyers took the seller rating of those sites down to 1 star. Did they deserve it? Maybe. They didn't go by order timing but by shipping fulfillment. HP screwed them over a bit since they did have more stock, but sold it themselves.
    06-01-17 07:18 PM
    No, I mean for TCL/BlackBerry Mobile. It's been suggested that the pre-reg would have told them how many to produce ahead of time. I think it's too easy for people to pre-reg without any intent to buy, or buy immediately upon release, so it's still a guess on their part.

If instead of a pre-reg, they did a pre-order, then people would expect the product to be shipping pretty quickly afterward. (Right now, it looks like even one week is too much to bear for the GSM version for those missing the first batch.) If they said it was a pre-order for a month or more down the road, people would probably still not pre-order and just wait for availability.

I'm just wonder whether pre-reg or pre-orders would actually help the situation or not, in terms of producing enough stock, or would we still end up in a stock-out situation... The people who get in on the pre-order for whatever quantity produced would be happy and those that couldn't would be upset. It's the same situation as we have now, just taking place weeks ago.
    ---—-----------------------------
    I see what you mean. To be honest, I only recently become interested in the Keyone. My original plan was to wait for the Keyone to come out, then hope for a drop in the Dtek60 price. The more I read about it, though, the more interested I become!!
    Main reason I didn't pre-order.
    I usually don't buy a phone when it first comes out anyway (except the Q10, because my 9000 was 4 1/2 years old).
    So I'm not worried about waiting, but I do sympathize with people who want it now!!

BB 9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>
    Classic>Dtek50
    06-01-17 07:22 PM
    Yeah ill never understand that with any product/purchase.

"I canceled my order because another store says they have it so I'll just go there."

Tip: don't cancel anything until your purchase is in your hands and paid for.

I would order 2 more from best buy right now if website allowed me to add them to my shopping cart.

But by all means if any of you are frustrated and placed your order prior to 11pm est on May 30th go ahead and cancel your order. It will just help me to move up in the order.

Posted via CB10
    I almost bought the one just now on amazon for $800, but seen its a 100-2 so I changed my mind. Good thing I didn't cancel my order from May 30th 10:00
    06-01-17 07:23 PM
    Let me tell you a story... of the HP Touchpad. It went on fire sale. People placed orders. Those who paid for 1 or 2-day shipping got their product shipped immediately, whereas people who paid for standard shipping were going to get theirs shipped when the stock was replenished, which never happened. HP didn't have it. Mass cancellations. This wasn't Amazon, but other online retailers. Angry buyers took the seller rating of those sites down to 1 star. Did they deserve it? Maybe. They didn't go by order timing but by shipping fulfillment. HP screwed them over a bit since they did have more stock, but sold it themselves.
    Amazon has been intentionally delaying shipment for buyers who are not Prime members too...
    06-01-17 07:56 PM
    It says, shipping now, but no delivery date. I ordered on May 30th at 9:47 pm EST.
    Now available from Amazon US  for 9!-screen-shot-2017-06-01-10.14.24-pm.png
    06-01-17 09:16 PM
    Wow keyone be available here about 765 $ :/ wow
    Cause It brought unofficial ,and still Canadian boycott our country
    ,its very expensive....

Posted via CB11
    06-02-17 12:40 PM
    GETTING CLOSER! Amz message now says:
    Arriving Tuesday
    Not yet shipped
    06-02-17 01:59 PM
    I was waiting for Best Buy to get more stock, but I think I'll order from Amazon.
    06-02-17 02:51 PM
    GETTING CLOSER! Amz message now says:
    Arriving Tuesday
    Not yet shipped
    I got an update email as well, now says arriving Wednesday the 7th.

Before that it had me all the way to June 21- July 11.

Managing expectations, I guess.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 03:42 PM
    Just got an updated e-mail saying it shipped! Delivery date on Sunday!

Posted via CB10
    cbvinh likes this.
    06-02-17 05:47 PM
    Has anyone gotten an email regarding their order of the CDMA version?
    06-02-17 05:55 PM
    Has anyone gotten an email regarding their order of the CDMA version?
    A number of people including myself got one a few days ago with estimated delivery date of June 20 - July 10. Amazon gave me a courtesy credit for one day shipping for free for my troubles. I ordered on May 30th.
    dollface likes this.
    06-02-17 05:59 PM
    A number of people including myself got one a few days ago with estimated delivery date of June 20 - July 10. Amazon gave me a courtesy credit for one day shipping for free for my troubles. I ordered on May 30th.
    I hope at this point people are treating it as a pre-order. Hopefully units will arrive at people's addresses by the 20th and the July 10th date is for those further down in the order list.
    06-02-17 06:19 PM
    How do I request the courtesy credit? I also ordered 1-day shipping. The thing was $22.
    06-02-17 08:52 PM
    How do I request the courtesy credit? I also ordered 1-day shipping. The thing was $22.
    I just wrote a friendly email to ask about status and they just gave it to me for the trouble of waiting so long for the phone. They are really good with keeping their customers happy.
    06-02-17 09:07 PM
    I just wrote a friendly email to ask about status and they just gave it to me for the trouble of waiting so long for the phone. They are really good with keeping their customers happy.
    I received 10% off, which roughly equals $60USD. I made a big stink of being deceived of my order not arriving as promised. I bought the GSM version on 05/31...
    Frenzytom likes this.
    06-02-17 09:12 PM
    I tried chat but only got as far as "sorry for the inconvenience".

Should I just flat out ask them to "...at least refund my 1day shipping please"?
    06-02-17 09:12 PM
    I tried chat but only got as far as "sorry for the inconvenience".

Should I just flat out ask them to "...at least refund my 1day shipping please"?
    Yes, I would just ask since it seems like a useless expense at this point.
    06-02-17 09:15 PM
    They are really good with keeping their customers happy.
    I think it was a good choice to go with Amazon because of this very reason. Imagine if they had Digital River handle the situation...
    06-02-17 09:21 PM
    I bet they will start sending more soon. They say 1 to 2 months so people won't hold them to it, then you get a nice surprise.
    For sure they should refund overnight shipping if they don't ship it overnight, even if it's not their fault. Usually an email through their website works. One of their choices for return reasons is "didn't arrive on time."
    They are amazing to do business with!!
    06-02-17 09:30 PM
    I was pleasantly surprised by a usps package left at my door a few hours ago... it was the keyOne! Woo, way to go Amazon (and I guess BlackBerry).
    dollface and Johberry like this.
    06-03-17 04:31 PM
    I was pleasantly surprised by a usps package left at my door a few hours ago... it was the keyOne! Woo, way to go Amazon (and I guess BlackBerry).
    June 21st to June 3rd? That's pretty cool. When did you order?
    06-03-17 05:00 PM
    Did I miss you saying whether it was GSM or CDMA? Enjoy your new phone!!!
    06-03-17 05:03 PM
    Did I miss you saying whether it was GSM or CDMA? Enjoy your new phone!!!
    It was GSM model, ordered around 11:50pm on the 30th, and was originally given a late June - July date range.

So far so good... coming from a Passport, my biggest concern was the keyboard (width and four row layout), but it's actually pretty quick to get used to it. Definitely much easier than whenever I picked up my old Q10 for kicks...
    dollface likes this.
    06-03-17 05:09 PM
    It was GSM model, ordered around 11:50pm on the 30th, and was originally given a late June - July date range.

So far so good... coming from a Passport, my biggest concern was the keyboard (width and four row layout), but it's actually pretty quick to get used to it. Definitely much easier than whenever I picked up my old Q10 for kicks...
    So happy for you!!
    06-03-17 05:13 PM
370 ... 1112131415