I'm one of the ones that ordered mine through Amazon, but via the TCL storefront. Expected delivery was anywhere from a week to two weeks. I received an email a short time ago that it was shipped tonight through FedEx. I'm eager to see the tracking info updated to see exactly when it'll arrive. I would like to believe it will be before next week.
    In the same boat. I also ordered the TCL communication KEYone on Amazon. I just received the same shipped email.
    05-31-17 09:37 PM
    So I finally picked it up! The rep seemed surprised that they still make blackberries and made a comment that he missed it, and I piqued his interest when I told him it was an Android phone. I asked how many were shipped and he said they only got ONE! And Mission Valley got ONE!... Geezus! Come on BBMobile, only 2 in stock in all of San Diego?

At least I got mine tho! 😅😁👍
    You got 50% of the Tcl intended market coverage of the region? Feel heavy in your hands?

Posted via CB10
    Nels likes this.
    05-31-17 09:38 PM
    Just a quick question.... those who posted that they ordered theirs and it was 5/30 was that because of UTC or they really were available a day early?
    (I wish I had known!)
    06-01-17 09:28 AM
    Instead of saying out of stock, Amazon is now saying ships within 1-2 months, and if added to the cart, it gives an estimated delivery date of June 21st - July 10th.
    06-01-17 09:38 AM
    Now it changed to delivery 1-2 month on amazon.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-17 10:07 AM
    In the same boat. I also ordered the TCL communication KEYone on Amazon. I just received the same shipped email.
    Wonderful! Glad to see more units are coming. Hey, maybe I'll get my case from TCL before I go on vacation in a week...
    06-01-17 10:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    oh boy. that may place people into August/September. Silly as it may sound, they need to release a slab to keep the momentum going? It hasn't been a glorious launch, but they should feed off the energy while its there.
    06-01-17 10:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    I just noticed the same thing, pretty crazy. With Best Buy having no stock, does that mean there will be no more K1s to sell for over another month?
    06-01-17 10:19 AM
    Just a quick question.... those who posted that they ordered theirs and it was 5/30 was that because of UTC or they really were available a day early?
    (I wish I had known!)
    I think Amazon just opened it up early. I ordered it in the early afternoon PST. If I wouldn't have seen this thread started, I would have waited until closer to midnight, which would have been too late :s

Posted via CB10
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    06-01-17 10:24 AM
    Sometimes Amazon puts in a pessimistic window of months when they are not clear when they will get their next shipment. Which tells you that something is not right with TCLs supply chain.
    06-01-17 10:25 AM
    I think Amazon just opened it up early. I ordered it in the early afternoon PST. If I wouldn't have seen this thread started, I would have waited until closer to midnight, which would have been too late :s

Posted via CB10
    Same here. I just happened to be here and saw the early bird thread. Otherwise I would have been too late as well.
    06-01-17 10:26 AM
    Same here. I just happened to be here and saw the early bird thread. Otherwise I would have been too late as well.
    Not everyone who ordered early on May 30 is enjoying a phone. My CDMA order still shows shipment unscheduled. I ordered within 5 minutes of the listing going live
    06-01-17 10:33 AM
    My Amazon order finally shipped. Still scheduled to arrive tomorrow! I was starting to worry.
    When did you order. Still holding out hope that my May 30th order comes sooner rather than later.
    06-01-17 10:40 AM
    Not everyone who ordered early on May 30 is enjoying a phone. My CDMA order still shows shipment unscheduled. I ordered within 5 minutes of the listing going live
    Sorry to hear that. I ordered a GSM phone. Do we know if anyone has received a CDMA KEYone yet?
    dollface likes this.
    06-01-17 10:43 AM
    I'm one of the ones that ordered mine through Amazon, but via the TCL storefront. Expected delivery was anywhere from a week to two weeks. I received an email a short time ago that it was shipped tonight through FedEx. I'm eager to see the tracking info updated to see exactly when it'll arrive. I would like to believe it will be before next week.
    So TCL orders possibly go out before Amazon. Weak. I wasn't given an option to choose at that time. If I was I would have order 1 from each or 2 from each to cover myself.
    06-01-17 10:43 AM
    Sorry to hear that. I ordered a GSM phone. Do we know if anyone has received a CDMA KEYone yet?
    Not.one.person

I don't believe any retailer has the CDMA available to sell
    06-01-17 10:44 AM
    I got on Amazon's website 2 hrs before it was scheduled to be released and Pre-ordered the phone. Today customer service says it may be here in 1-2 months. I don't complain much but this is ridiculous. TCL should have taken US and Canada pre-orders to get an idea of how much inventory to manufacture.
    06-01-17 10:52 AM
    I got on Amazon's website 2 hrs before it was scheduled to be released and Pre-ordered the phone. Today customer service says it may be here in 1-2 months. I don't complain much but this is ridiculous. TCL should have taken US and Canada pre-orders to get an idea of how much inventory to manufacture.
    Yeah read on another thread a member also get reschedule, disappointed things for sure
    06-01-17 10:59 AM
    Same here. I "preordered" on the 30th only to be informed last night that because the phone is backordered, I supposedly won't get mine until mid-July.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-17 11:00 AM
    Wonderful! Glad to see more units are coming. Hey, maybe I'll get my case from TCL before I go on vacation in a week...
    Because of your tight schedule, did you choose faster shipping? Or are you just hoping it'll deliver faster because typically it does, since you're close to a warehouse?

I've found that if I choose free shipping, the processing is done at Amazon's pace, even though I could get what I ordered in one day. Free shipping is 6-8 days, which means they might not package it up for 6-7 days and then ship, which would still get to me within their estimated time.
    06-01-17 12:56 PM
    Sometimes Amazon puts in a pessimistic window of months when they are not clear when they will get their next shipment. Which tells you that something is not right with TCLs supply chain.
    Did you see post #254 in this thread?

"Instead of saying out of stock, Amazon is now saying ships within 1-2 months, and if added to the cart, it gives an estimated delivery date of June 21st - July 10th."

That's 3-5 weeks.

It may also tell us that they're not building a ton of phones at a time, which we've already speculated.
    06-01-17 01:02 PM
    Maybe start a KEYone CDMA waiting room?
    dollface likes this.
    06-01-17 01:06 PM
    So TCL orders possibly go out before Amazon. Weak. I wasn't given an option to choose at that time. If I was I would have order 1 from each or 2 from each to cover myself.
    Honestly, I would have ordered directly through Amazon, had the option been available, but it was not. As it was, I did have to jump through hoops to get to the proper link, as what did come up was the original Amazon, saying that it was Unavailable.

I was surprised there were those purchasing the device prior to midnight, as I had checked several times, looking to preorder.

I do know that some were fortunate enough to receive their purchases through Prime already, so I am not sure what your circumstances were...unless it is was what I initially saw, which was you could order it, but they would ship as soon as available. Are you saying that you purchased with the understanding that it was available, but now no longer?

Regardless of the situation, I understand the frustration for all. If I hadn't been stalking Amazon, I wouldn't have been able to order one. My initial intent had been to go through BlackBerry Mobile. Now I see it would have led to Amazon or Best Buy anyway.

I hope you receive your device soon.
    06-01-17 01:07 PM
    Huh? People have been reporting that they've gotten their Amazon purchased KEYone's already (since yesterday May 31st), whereas other people have reported that the TCL ones were being shipped with 2-day, thus arriving today/tomorrow onward.
    06-01-17 01:09 PM
    Not.one.person

I don't believe any retailer has the CDMA available to sell
    The press release said only Amazon.com was selling the CDMA version and it was listed as pre-order, so yes, none available for immediate sale. Hope your wait won't be long.
    dollface likes this.
    06-01-17 01:12 PM
370 ... 910111213 ...