I didn't get that option to have it on the 31st. I ordered at 8:49 pm central time. Best I could do was Friday. It originally said the 1st but now says the 2nd. I paid for 1 day shipping.
    seems the factory is incorrectly sending out orders 2-day then.
    05-31-17 08:50 AM
    seems the factory is incorrectly sending out orders 2-day then.
    No. Those of us near Amazon hubs get them today. One is waiting for me at my office.
    05-31-17 09:00 AM
    No. Those of us near Amazon hubs get them today. One is waiting for me at my office.
    yeah I should have said *some* orders. But still, that's messed up and I've contacted Amazon.
    05-31-17 09:03 AM
    Wow... this is a fascinating situation happening here with the unlocked US launch. Congrats to those who were able to score a KEYone unit!

To those of you who are frustrated... don't give up! I won't through the same experience importing one from the UK (Selfridges) to Canada. Persistence is the guy! Don't give up and don't let a fragmented supply chain experience sour you on the actual device. Your frustrations will only make the experience of unboxing the KEYone even sweeter!

I've found that in the past, the thrill of the chase has far exceeded the satisfaction of actually landing the prize. However when it came to the KEYone, I didn't experience the post-honeymoon period crash after the chase ended where I was left with thinking "it's finally here... and now... where do I get my next thrill chase?". It's been three weeks since its arrived and I'm even more in love with my KEYone today than I was the day when I practically hugged the DHL driver as he walked up my porch steps and handed it to me!
    Uzi, footnote, jgill072 and 1 others like this.
    05-31-17 09:24 AM
    SCREWED!! Last night, my Amazon account said arrival date of June 2nd. NOW it says "we'll email you when we have an estimated ship date" (or something like that)

Bush League. I'm over it and out.
    05-31-17 09:50 AM
    SCREWED!! Last night, my Amazon account said arrival date of June 2nd. NOW it says "we'll email you when we have an estimated ship date" (or something like that)

Man, that's nonsense. Sorry to hear. Went straight to Best Buy and skipped Amazon. I wonder how much each BestBuy store carries. Like 6? Amazon? Maybe a few hundred? Best guesses for someone more in the know that I am?

05-31-17 10:12 AM
    I feel really bad for you all. I woke up this morning to a text message saying mine is out for delivery...
    05-31-17 10:13 AM
    Wow... this is a fascinating situation happening here with the unlocked US launch. Congrats to those who were able to score a KEYone unit!

To those of you who are frustrated... don't give up! I won't through the same experience importing one from the UK (Selfridges) to Canada. Persistence is the guy! Don't give up and don't let a fragmented supply chain experience sour you on the actual device. Your frustrations will only make the experience of unboxing the KEYone even sweeter!

I've found that in the past, the thrill of the chase has far exceeded the satisfaction of actually landing the prize. However when it came to the KEYone, I didn't experience the post-honeymoon period crash after the chase ended where I was left with thinking "it's finally here... and now... where do I get my next thrill chase?". It's been three weeks since its arrived and I'm even more in love with my KEYone today than I was the day when I practically hugged the DHL driver as he walked up my porch steps and handed it to me!
    Are you talking about the KEYone or a woman? Because if you are talking about the KEYone, yikes.
    05-31-17 10:15 AM
    Think bestbuy is the play for any of you who didn't make the Amazon rush. I just typed in all kinds of zip codes from LA to Chicago to NYC and it looks like Keyones in stock like crazy on Friday and Saturday for pick up.
    05-31-17 10:25 AM
    I agree Best Buy is the play. They have tons ready for Friday and Saturday. (Houston and Austin TX)
    paperbackpiles likes this.
    05-31-17 10:45 AM
    I am assuming Best Buy will only stock GSM verisons only?
    05-31-17 10:53 AM
    Found stock at ONE local best buy (17 miles away) in Chula Vista. Bought it there using my best buy card. Just sent an email to cancel my Amazon order because it estimated my shipment to be between June 7-15 from TCL
    If they happen to have a second one in stock, when you get there, grab it for me

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 10:53 AM
    I foresee people walking into Best Buy, playing with the display models... then buying iPhone or galaxy.
    05-31-17 10:57 AM
    I am assuming Best Buy will only stock GSM verisons only?
    Correct.
    05-31-17 11:07 AM
    I foresee people walking into Best Buy, playing with the display models... then buying iPhone or galaxy.
    LOL, the joke was "display models."
    05-31-17 11:08 AM
    Think bestbuy is the play for any of you who didn't make the Amazon rush. I just typed in all kinds of zip codes from LA to Chicago to NYC and it looks like Keyones in stock like crazy on Friday and Saturday for pick up.
    Unless you need a CDMA variant. Verizon customers are screwed again!
    brunibruni likes this.
    05-31-17 11:26 AM
    If they happen to have a second one in stock, when you get there, grab it for me

Posted via CB10
    i just received a text saying it's ready for pickup NOW!! yay! I'm going to head over there after work.

I checked their website and saw it was out-of-stock so i don't think there will be additional ones..
    05-31-17 11:36 AM
    Are you talking about the KEYone or a woman? Because if you are talking about the KEYone, yikes.
    OMG... this comment is AMAZING! LOL! We are such nerds here on CB (at least I am)!
    Nels likes this.
    05-31-17 11:38 AM
    I just checked Amazon US and the CDMA is back on the ad, but they both say Temporarily Out of Stock!
    05-31-17 11:38 AM
    Mine just got delivered. Now I just need to get off work!
    dollface likes this.
    05-31-17 11:47 AM
    Found stock at ONE local best buy (17 miles away) in Chula Vista. Bought it there using my best buy card. Just sent an email to cancel my Amazon order because it estimated my shipment to be between June 7-15 from TCL
    Unless they sold out of that store location in Chula Vista, I looked up inventory and it doesn't show available within 250 miles. I'm in Long Beach and there are two stores in Long Beach but neither one shows in stock. Maybe have to wait until the store physically opens at 10am?
    05-31-17 11:52 AM
    Unless they sold out of that store location in Chula Vista, I looked up inventory and it doesn't show available within 250 miles. I'm in Long Beach and there are two stores in Long Beach but neither one shows in stock. Maybe have to wait until the store physically opens at 10am?
    if it's the only store within 250 miles, then it must've sold out FAST!!!.. i was up at 1:20am last night when they had stock and i placed my order!
    05-31-17 12:13 PM
    This is aggravating.
    Now available from Amazon US  for 9!-screen-shot-2017-05-31-1.13.16-pm.png
    05-31-17 12:14 PM

Had they already taken your money?

Mine is supposed to get to me tomorrow, but Amazon still hasn't shipped it yet.
    05-31-17 12:28 PM
    Thanks to this post, I was able to order. It says I should get it tomorrow! Wahoo!
    05-31-17 12:30 PM
370 ... 7891011 ...