Wow, the chaps waiting for midnight is going to be pissed.if it is sold out... not a good move... (not you officially told everyone it is 31.. although I am very happy I got mine in the bag.. got have a sweet dreams tonight.
    Anger will be wielded at BlackBerry Mobile or Amazon?

Best Buy will be happy tomorrow then...
    05-30-17 09:24 PM
    I checked with Virgin Mobile Canada re: GSM or CDMA and the rep said buy GSM as CDMA is for old phones and flip phones. When I tried to order using my Prime membership it says they will email be later with a delivery date. So I deleted my order and will hope that Amazon.ca puts it up on line shortly.
    You buy the GSM, no one uses CDMA in Canada anymore.
    05-30-17 09:24 PM
    According to this : https://crackberry.com/blackberry-ke...Av9zvapHsmt.97, it is my understanding it will be available for shipping starting tomorrow and possibly showing up June 1st. Am I missing something ?
    Well, maybe you missed on the Amazon site where it says the CDMA version is not released yet? I was checking to see if you saw that
    05-30-17 09:25 PM
    Yeah, I was really crossing my fingers for overnight shipping, but oh well. At this point, waiting an extra 24 hours seems like a cake walk.

Also, in comparing with Best Buy, Amazon gave us a good jump on ordering, whereas every Best Buy that i called, including their main 800 line had no idea what the hell i was saying when i asked about the phone's availability.
    Same here with Best Buy clueless idiots. I simply asked if my local massive best buy would be one of the Best Buy stores carrying it tomorrow, and the girl on the phone sounded so embarrassingly oblivious. She was like, "well, since this phone I have never heard of is not on our website, best buy isnt carrying this new model." To that, I replied, "the entire internet disagrees with you. I hope you are right. Amazon probably does too."

So incredibly shocking how incompetent the marketing and sales chain logistics are with BB, every, single release. We have to inform stores that have agreements to sell the phone that 1) Blackberry still exists, and 2) they are indeed going to be selling the phone!? This is crazy. How in the world can BB sell these to people when that ^ is your sales team, haha??
    05-30-17 09:26 PM
    Anyone surprised that the material safety data sheet lists the battery as 3.44Ah?
    That's almost 3505mAh, but not quite. What gives?
    05-30-17 09:29 PM
    Anger will be wielded at BlackBerry Mobile or Amazon?

Best Buy will be happy tomorrow then...
    May be Amazon just tailored for a small batch for cb geeks to release some pressure of midnight madness... Let's see what happened in the 12:00. Feel like Cinderella for Amazon and BBM. Pumpkin?
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    05-30-17 09:30 PM
    Well, maybe you missed on the Amazon site where it says the CDMA version is not released yet? I was checking to see if you saw that
    Did see that it said "not yet released" - thinking this is because it's not May 31st yet, although hoping the device is physically in stock and orders will be filled and shipped tomorrow based on pre orders today. The post from Blaze indicated that CDMA will only be available online via Amazon. Again, I could be mistaken.
    dollface likes this.
    05-30-17 09:34 PM
    Is there a way to pay with paypal credit via amazon? I wanted to use that 6 month no interest plan they give you, my car broke down and I don't have the cash right now.
    If you can't afford it, don't buy it. Not worth the debt.
    05-30-17 09:34 PM
    I'm showing sold out in NYC
    Sorry to hear that bud. Hopefully you get one soon. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!
    05-30-17 09:37 PM
    Ordered CDMA version at 9:55PM.
    This item has not yet been released.
    Delivery date pending. We'll email you as soon as we have a delivery date.
    I selected 1 business day shipping.
    If at midnight they tell me they are out of stock or awaiting more shipments in 1-2 business days, I'm switching to free shipping and going to Best Buy
    The press release makes it sound like the CDMA version is only available on Amazon, not Best Buy.
    05-30-17 09:37 PM
    Are best buy stores going to stock the phone?

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 09:38 PM
    Sorry to hear that bud. Hopefully you get one soon. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!
    Oh I got 2. Was just reporting.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    05-30-17 09:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    No update from other people who've tried calling Best Buy and going In-Store.
    05-30-17 09:40 PM
    No Canada?
    05-30-17 09:42 PM
    Also we don't get same day so prolly won't get it for a few days. Not sure why they wouldn't have it available to order a week ago with 31st as delivery
    05-30-17 09:43 PM
    Done. Awaiting shipment and order information.
    05-30-17 09:44 PM
    I just ordered mine from Amazon, from BlackBerry. Did it say when we will get it? Mine says will notify me once they have it. Ugh I can't wait. Lol
    05-30-17 09:46 PM
    It appears to be sold out now. A while back it said 16 or so left in stock then switched to pre order like you saw. Some of us were lucky enough to actually order it and get a next day or 2-3 day delivery date.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 09:48 PM
    No update from other people who've tried calling Best Buy and going In-Store.
    Only select Best Buy stores will have the phone. Tomorrow, when the phone goes live on their website, it will tell you on the device's page if it's available for pickup.
    05-30-17 09:48 PM
    It appears to be sold out now. A while back it said 16 or so left in stock then switched to pre order like you saw. Some of us were lucky enough to actually order it and get a next day or 2-3 day delivery date.

Posted via CB10
    Dang so how long will I have to wait? Dang it, I had my alarm set to wake up and order at 12:01, but when I seen on here I had to order lol.
    05-30-17 09:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, BlackBerry posted they will.
    05-30-17 09:52 PM
    I would check amazon and best buys websites after midnight or early morning.

Posted via CB10
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    05-30-17 09:53 PM
    Oh yeah! No glitches here.
    Attached Thumbnails Now available from Amazon US  for 9!-img_20170530_195507.jpg  
    Uzi likes this.
    05-30-17 09:56 PM
    OP and zj1995: THANK YOU!
    I would've totally missed it had it not been for this thread
    05-30-17 10:05 PM
    The press release makes it sound like the CDMA version is only available on Amazon, not Best Buy.
    That's my thoughts exactly
    05-30-17 10:06 PM
370 ... 34567 ...