So will the November update still be coming now that it is December 4th?
    12-04-17 11:11 PM
    It might be helpful if you give some details. Is your phone unlocked, if not which carrier are you on, what country...etc
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-04-17 11:25 PM
    It might be helpful if you give some details. Is your phone unlocked, if not which carrier are you on, what country...etc
    Probably Rogers keyone , no November patch release yet.
    12-04-17 11:33 PM
    I got a update two days ago. I have the black att version.
    12-05-17 12:01 AM
    I got an update a couple of days ago too. I have a silver edition unlocked on T-Mobile.
    12-05-17 12:13 AM
    I have unlocked silver version on Tmobile, got my update on the 2nd of December.
    12-05-17 04:29 AM
    I'm locked to Rogers, and I am still on the October update. This is the first time I didn't get an update during the month. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.
    12-05-17 06:16 AM
    Locked carrier phone syndrome. I'm in the same boat with Telus. The price we pay for not waiting until the end of August to get the unlocked K1.
    12-05-17 06:29 AM
    Locked carrier phone syndrome. I'm in the same boat with Telus. The price we pay for not waiting until the end of August to get the unlocked K1.
    Well, that's just the thing.... I've always received update on time with Rogers, both on my PRIV and KEYone. November was the first time I didn't. I was very pleased with Rogers when it came to updates.
    12-05-17 06:34 AM
    Well, that's just the thing.... I've always received update on time with Rogers, both on my PRIV and KEYone. November was the first time I didn't. I was very pleased with Rogers when it came to updates.
    Lucky you. It's been really choppy over here on Telus.
    12-05-17 06:38 AM
    Lucky you. It's been really choppy over here on Telus.
    Yeah, I guess. I've never really had the desire for an unlocked phone because of the good service I get with Rogers. But.... we shall see how long that continues.
    12-05-17 06:39 AM
    I'm still on my October 5 patch with Bell Mobility.
    12-05-17 06:55 AM
    I'm also still on 5 October patch (+KRACK fix) with a German unlocked KEYone (63117-011).
    12-05-17 07:31 AM
    When my day 1 Rogers unit's screen fell out they mailed me an unlocked north American model. Just have your screen fail. Lol
    12-05-17 07:33 AM
    When my day Rogers unit's green fell out they mailed me an unlocked north American model. Just have your screen fail. Lol
    I had a faulty KEYᵒⁿᵉ from Rogers as well. It wasn't a screen issue, but the physical keyboard was having a difficult time recognizing the swipe to delete and flicking up on text.

I was mailed a new Rogers unit, but the CRTC law effective December 1, 2017 says carriers in Canada can't sell locked phones/devices. Also they have to give you a free unlock code, there is no unlocking fee, via carriers if your unit is locked. (IIRC)
    12-05-17 07:40 AM
    I had a faulty KEYᵒⁿᵉ from Rogers as well. It wasn't a screen issue, but the physical keyboard was having a difficult time recognizing the swipe to delete and flicking up on text.
    I had this exact issue and exchanged it on my second day just over the counter. My screen fell out early October. Maybe they had some stock storages?
    12-05-17 07:43 AM
    When my day 1 Rogers unit's screen fell out they mailed me an unlocked north American model. Just have your screen fail. Lol
    Sadly my screen never fell off. Maybe next time.
    12-05-17 07:47 AM
    I was mailed a new Rogers unit, but the CRTC law effective December 1, 2017 says carriers in Canada can't sell locked phones/devices. Also they have to give you a free unlock code, there is no unlocking fee, via carriers if your unit is locked. (IIRC)
    An unlocked carrier phone is not the same as a factory unlocked phone, In many instances the carrier unlocked will still only get updates from the original carrier.
    FF22, deezy87 and PantherBlitz like this.
    12-05-17 08:42 PM
    sorry my bad. I have a Rogers Keyone.
    12-05-17 11:14 PM
    We have this same pointless conversation each and every month. And each and every month we eventually get the update - with very few exceptions.

Just relax, enjoy life, and it will come when it comes.
    tfitzpat03 likes this.
    12-05-17 11:42 PM
    sorry my bad. I have a Rogers Keyone.
    That’s what I assumed? If you ask @RogersHelps they will give you the standard non educated consumer response that they have to test it before they release it. I’m sure they have like one person testing and he/she has been on holiday for three weeks. It’s sad. Now that I mentioned @RogersHelps they can come here...say nothing and creep my account again. I will never buy anything but factory unlocked again, so tired of buying a device which the manufacturer is timely with pushing security patches, securing my device, and Rogers doing everything in their power to make sure it doesn’t. Now that may not be the case but it certainly looks like it. Between no support /love for an iconic Canadian tech firm (Blackberry ) and the lack of luv for the blackberry Motion I’m in the midst of looking for a new carrier. Sad Rogers! Rumor tonight is Rogers is looking at selling the Blue Jays....maybe they can hire one more person to test Blackbery’s security patches ...meh
    rolfep likes this.
    12-05-17 11:43 PM
    sad but true. but all canadian telecoms suck.
    12-06-17 12:16 AM
    sad but true. but all canadian telecoms suck.
    Did I hear someone say monopoly?
    12-06-17 06:33 AM
    Did I hear someone say monopoly?
    More like collusion
    12-06-17 06:39 AM
    An unlocked carrier phone is not the same as a factory unlocked phone, In many instances the carrier unlocked will still only get updates from the original carrier.
    Yes, you're correct.

This morning at 6 I just wanted to see if I had gotten the November update. It was available, at a staggering 332.1 MB (locked to Rogers)
    12-06-17 06:47 AM
47 12