Wanted to throw this out there to the group, but coming off of a PRIV for a year and a half, and really really loving how the lock screen notifications work (specifically the ability to see all the app icons and click on them), I'm finding the Nougat notifications on the PRIV lackluster.

If I'm in a meeting, and come back to 5 different app notifications, I miss some of them because of how the scrolling/double tapping to expand them works).

I found it so much more efficient to prioritize how you viewed notifications based off of seeing the icons on the lock screen.

Anyone else feeling the same way / found a workaround?

Love the phone otherwise, but it really feels as if they went backwards a step with how notifications work now.
    07-05-17 06:30 PM
    Wanted to throw this out there to the group, but coming off of a PRIV for a year and a half, and really really loving how the lock screen notifications work (specifically the ability to see all the app icons and click on them), I'm finding the Nougat notifications on the PRIV lackluster.

If I'm in a meeting, and come back to 5 different app notifications, I miss some of them because of how the scrolling/double tapping to expand them works).

I found it so much more efficient to prioritize how you viewed notifications based off of seeing the icons on the lock screen.

Anyone else feeling the same way / found a workaround?

Love the phone otherwise, but it really feels as if they went backwards a step with how notifications work now.
    You should be able to set it up just like the Priv, my Priv and KEYᴼᴺᴱ are the same via notifications
    07-05-17 07:46 PM
    You should be able to set it up just like the Priv, my Priv and KEYᴼᴺᴱ are the same via notifications
    You'll have to screenshot it for me -- my Priv lock screen looks completely different than my KeyONE lock screen
    07-05-17 07:47 PM
    I'm on my DTEK50 at the moment but you can go to settings and turn it on there.
    07-05-17 07:56 PM
    Can you send me a screenshot of what exactly you're explaining to me cuz if you're talking about the notifications on the lock screen there's a setting for that but just to make sure I'm on the same page as you screenshot me what you're exactly wanting so I'll know I'm right doing it right
    07-05-17 07:59 PM
    On the Priv and marshmallow your notifications for your screen and lock screen and stuff is in the display menu on nougat you have to go to settings and then go to apps and tap the gear icon and then after you tap the gear icon it will show you the menu to show on on screen or lock screen it's just in a different setting but it does the same exact thing here's a picture of my keyone on the lock screen
    07-05-17 08:05 PM
    Now if your talking about seeing the actual app icon then you won't, it's not a android N or Android M thing, it's only for the Priv period. Which that part really sucks..
    07-05-17 08:12 PM
    Yeah, thanks exactly what I'm talking about. See the picture of my PRIV here?

That's what I love. I had no idea this was a Priv only feature?Nougat Notifications vs. Marshmallow-img_20170705_1739445.jpg
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    07-05-17 08:41 PM
    Yeah, thanks exactly what I'm talking about. See the picture of my PRIV here?

That's what I love. I had no idea this was a Priv only feature?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170705_1739445.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	187.6 KB 
ID:	426562
    Yes I love that to man, when I bought my Dtek50 and Dtek60 I tried and tried to get this and finally found out it was for the Priv only.. Bummer.
    07-05-17 09:22 PM
    That's so annoying and strange that they didn't copy it into the Keyone or DTEKs
    07-05-17 09:38 PM
    I know! Crazy..
    07-05-17 09:58 PM
    Wow! I for one would love to see that feature on the K1. Reminds me of the BB10 lockscreen notifications turned sideways.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    07-05-17 10:05 PM