This is probably elementary to many, but where do you go to assign particular sounds for different apps notification? How do you assign the lamp for them? Ringtone, sound for email, sound for text etc.

Any guidance is truly appreciated.
    11-17-17 10:43 AM
    You could start with Settings: Sound & Notification.
    11-17-17 10:54 AM
    Download mp3 cutter and ringtone maker off play and edit music that you already have on device. When given option to assign to ringtone or notification pick one. Then go back to settings in phone for either and in your list of default sounds you will find your new edited sound and the rest is is as easy as....
    11-17-17 07:17 PM
    This is probably elementary to many, but where do you go to assign particular sounds for different apps notification? How do you assign the lamp for them? Ringtone, sound for email, sound for text etc.

Any guidance is truly appreciated.
    Email sounds and light colors - the Hub, Settings, then the email account.

As suggested, Main Settings, Sound/notif

And also some apps have their own such settings. Ain't Android great and consistent!
    11-17-17 07:21 PM
    Email sounds and light colors - the Hub, Settings, then the email account.

As suggested, Main Settings, Sound/notif

And also some apps have their own such settings. Ain't Android great and consistent!
    I am trying specifically to get Textra to have a green LED. I know it will do it as I had it working on the last KEYone before I had to return it because the screen fell out. I cannot locate any LED option for Textra in hub nor in Applications notification. Any ideas?
    11-22-17 07:00 PM
    I am trying specifically to get Textra to have a green LED. I know it will do it as I had it working on the last KEYone before I had to return it because the screen fell out. I cannot locate any LED option for Textra in hub nor in Applications notification. Any ideas?
    Open the textra app. Click 3 dots top right. Go to settings. Click on customize notification. In there you can choose the sound and LED color under notification style.
    And your question about apps in general, if the App has the ability built in by developer to change LED color it will always be in the App settings. The hub allows you to change LED color for email accounts only.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-22-17 07:18 PM