Hey everyone,
    I thought I'd set my Keyone just the way I wanted but in the last few days, when opening the front of my case, I'm seeing a black screen with the date/time and a variety of presumably notification icons underneath it?
    To my knowledge there's no option to do this when you go into the notification settings so where's this coming from?
    I should add that this screen immediately changes back to my usual wallpaper background once the case is opened fully.
    Any ideas what this is and how I properly activate it?
    Many thanks,
    Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Notifications on Display-img_20171002_115945.jpg  
    10-02-17 07:06 AM
    Hey everyone,
    I thought I'd set my Keyone just the way I wanted but in the last few days, when opening the front of my case, I'm seeing a black screen with the date/time and a variety of presumably notification icons underneath it?
    To my knowledge there's no option to do this when you go into the notification settings so where's this coming from?
    I should add that this screen immediately changes back to my usual wallpaper background once the case is opened fully.
    Any ideas what this is and how I properly activate it?
    Many thanks,
    Jim
    That screen is displayed by the special Window Cases. Those cases have a cutout and as the cover closes, there's the brief display. It also comes on it there's a new notice. You can control how much info shows - hiding details.

To change what is displayed, Main Settings, Notifications, Gear Icon in upper right, then "On the lock screen" and change the options.
    10-02-17 09:33 AM
    Gotcha!
    So those notification icons only appear when in a BlackBerry smart case/pocket?
    Next question is there anyway to 'spoof' The Keyone to showing them WITHOUT the case?
    They're pretty cool; shame you can't see 'em unless using an official case!
    10-02-17 12:09 PM
    Gotcha!
    So those notification icons only appear when in a BlackBerry smart case/pocket?
    Next question is there anyway to 'spoof' The Keyone to showing them WITHOUT the case?
    They're pretty cool; shame you can't see 'em unless using an official case!
    Well, the only way to spoof them is to slide a magnet over the correct sensory area as it is triggered by a magnet in cases designed with the window. Actually, even full flip cases (no window) generally have the magnet since it helps the phone go to sleep quicker.
    10-02-17 03:12 PM