Seeme like the device 'forget' the notification tone set for the different apps; that's a device-wide issue as it happens to me for various apps concurrently.

If I set my email and WhatsApp and Hub email alerts tone to 'BBM' it will 'stick' for awhile and then either reset to the default tone or go silent completely.

Does anyone experience the same?
    03-09-18 04:27 PM
    Where are you storing the files that you use for notifications? They should be on your device memory, not your SD card.
    03-09-18 04:36 PM
    Also if he has a cleaner program it could be cleaning out and resetting the notification tone.
    03-09-18 04:38 PM
    Where are you storing the files that you use for notifications? They should be on your device memory, not your SD card.
    I don't have any custom tones or SD card installed. I am referring to the stock tones that comes preloaded on the device.
    03-09-18 05:25 PM
    Also if he has a cleaner program it could be cleaning out and resetting the notification tone.
    No cleaner program installed.
    03-09-18 05:25 PM
    I don't have any custom tones or SD card installed. I am referring to the stock tones that comes preloaded on the device.
    Ahh, weird. Never had that happen.
    03-09-18 05:52 PM
    Ahh, weird. Never had that happen.
    Is this your way of telling me it's for a factory reset?
    03-09-18 05:53 PM
    I mean... when in doubt.. that's almost always a sure fire fix.. if it's still happening after that then there's a bug in the OS.
    03-09-18 05:54 PM
    I mean... when in doubt.. that's almost always a sure fire fix.. if it's still happening after that then there's a bug in the OS.
    There goes my weekend.
    03-09-18 05:56 PM
    I have a better solution. Stop using Vogue by Madonna for your notifications. :-)
    03-09-18 09:14 PM
    I have a better solution. Stop using Vogue by Madonna for your notifications. :-)
    Scroll up boss! Stock notifications are in use here.....besides, if anything I would probably go for Led Zeppelin, with all due respect to the lady....
    03-09-18 09:33 PM