Hi all,

I have a quick question re sound notification levels.

I work in an office where mobile phones are banned, so we need to leave them in phone lockers out with the working area. To this end I have set my convenience key to toggle my notification sounds to on or off. This works well when turning notifications off. However, when turning them back on again, the volume level will only be around 10% of full volume. I then have to manually turn it fully up again. Next time I toggle notifications on/off, volume is back down around 10% again!

Any suggestions to why this might be, or am I doing something wrong?
    08-31-17 05:52 AM
    What is your default volume set at?

Posted using Z30 on CB
    08-31-17 06:17 AM
    What is your default volume set at?

Posted using Z30 on CB
    Mmmm, that I don't know - I had assumed 100%. I'll need to take a wander out the office to check.

I'm still getting to grips with this Android malarky after coming from ios!
    08-31-17 06:40 AM
    Ok, so the problem doesn't appear to be the default volume level, it was set at 100%. When I toggle through the notification sounds 'on' - 'vibrate' - 'all off', when I get back to 'on' again, the volume level is back down at 14% and I have to turn it back up to 100% again .

Anyone have any other suggestions?
    08-31-17 12:03 PM
    Hi all,

I have a quick question re sound notification levels.

I work in an office where mobile phones are banned, so we need to leave them in phone lockers out with the working area. To this end I have set my convenience key to toggle my notification sounds to on or off. This works well when turning notifications off. However, when turning them back on again, the volume level will only be around 10% of full volume. I then have to manually turn it fully up again. Next time I toggle notifications on/off, volume is back down around 10% again!

Any suggestions to why this might be, or am I doing something wrong?
    Yep, happens to me as well, except I set it to "Q" shortcut. Cycling through the profiles, from normal, to vibrate, to silent and back to normal again, the sound level is at 10% as well.. Like you, I need to manually increase the sound via the volume rocker.

I guess this is a bug because I remember reading about the same issue a while ago..

If anyone knows any workaround, pls let us know!!!
    08-31-17 10:39 PM