Hello everyone. I'm new to the KeyONE and Android, and I need a little help understanding how the notifications work. Some apps, like SMS Messages, always give visual and audible notifications, regardless of whether the KeyONE is locked or unlocked. But other apps only give notifications when the device is locked. For example, if I receive an email in Outlook while the device is unlocked, I hear the email tone but I don't get an on-screen notification. This happens with a few other apps too. I've verified that notifications are enabled for Outlook. Is there something I'm missing? Or is that just how Android works? Thanks.
    09-04-17 09:11 PM
    Hello everyone. I'm new to the KeyONE and Android, and I need a little help understanding how the notifications work. Some apps, like SMS Messages, always give visual and audible notifications, regardless of whether the KeyONE is locked or unlocked. But other apps only give notifications when the device is locked. For example, if I receive an email in Outlook while the device is unlocked, I hear the email tone but I don't get an on-screen notification. This happens with a few other apps too. I've verified that notifications are enabled for Outlook. Is there something I'm missing? Or is that just how Android works? Thanks.
    This is an existing bug in the OS that was introduced a bit ago. Supposedly, they now have a handle on it and presumably the next update will fix it. But as you have discovered some stuff works and some fails.
    09-05-17 12:52 AM
    Thanks for the info. I will keep an eye out for the next update
    09-06-17 01:20 AM
    it may not fix the issue because it's also app dependant! Some apps will notify you within the hub, some will not work! alls you can do is make the notifications profile for the app concerned is not blocked!
    09-06-17 05:08 AM
    I have a Priv but it should be the same as the Keyone, but not necessarily. Go to the Hub settings and into the individual email account. There's a setting in my email account for the notification color I want and other notification settings as shown.
    09-06-17 08:55 AM
    Also, each individual app will sometimes have their own settings within the app itself.
    09-06-17 08:58 AM