Hey Guys,

Anyone know how I can select a saved ringtone for my notifications other then the default ones? I can't find the option, also I have the BlackBerry dual layer case on my phone and get constant complaints how people can't hear me, anyone else find this problem ?

Thanks Mark
    01-09-18 09:20 PM
    You may need to find the folder, where notification sounds are stored for the app you're using and insert your ringtone there.
    01-09-18 09:56 PM
    Hey Guys,

Anyone know how I can select a saved ringtone for my notifications other then the default ones? I can't find the option, also I have the BlackBerry dual layer case on my phone and get constant complaints how people can't hear me, anyone else find this problem ?

Thanks Mark
    As suggested, you need to place any tunes you want in the Alarm, Ringtone or Notification folders in INTERNAL MEMORY. Then you need a file browser like Solid to navigate there when trying to select them.

If you remove the case, is the sound better? It is pressing or covering a mic?
    01-09-18 11:03 PM
    Thanks for the replies, I find the android BlackBerry harder to navigate, use to my bbos lol, I haven't tried it with the case off, I believe the Mic is at the top of the phone? can anyone confirm this for me?
    01-12-18 09:20 PM
    The mic is at the bottom. The top one is for noise cancellation.
    01-12-18 10:04 PM
    Thanks for the replies, I find the android BlackBerry harder to navigate, use to my bbos lol, I haven't tried it with the case off, I believe the Mic is at the top of the phone? can anyone confirm this for me?
    I can't find a clear image of where the mic is located. I believe there's a secondary mic or wind-canceling mic in the top. Having just tried recording, I believe the mic is in the bottom right - bottom would make some sense since that's where your mouth would be when using it as a phone.
    01-12-18 10:13 PM