Is anyone else having notification problems? For example I don't get any popup notification for Kakao Talk instagram messages. Only when I open the app it shows the unread count.

Any fix to this?

thank you
    Last edited by Krnmc; 06-18-17 at 03:15 AM. Reason: typo
    06-18-17 02:55 AM
    Also realized I get the popup notification if the app is left open but once I "clear all" on the multi tab the notification stops coming in.
    06-18-17 03:15 AM
    Mine seems OK except with whatsapp screen off or no LED and also even if you disable pop-ups in there they still show up
    06-18-17 03:25 AM
    notification on android is nothing we know from bb10. I really like like to see led notification and sound managment in contacts. sound is there but they should make it easier. contact with all info for numbers,adress should have which color and sound for call and messages with the last one with choice for email, sms or bbm.

Maybe blackberry should also get sound notification and led notification in the BBM app. It makes live more easier.
    Last edited by whatsever; 06-18-17 at 05:31 AM.
    06-18-17 04:03 AM
    Is anyone else having notification problems? For example I don't get any popup notification for Kakao Talk instagram messages. Only when I open the app it shows the unread count.

Any fix to this?

thank you
    I am having the same issues. KIK Messenger, Ring Doorbell, Telegram. Notifications only work when the app is left open. When the apps are closed, notifications are not received. Is there a fix?
    06-19-17 02:23 PM
    notification on android is nothing we know from bb10. I really like like to see led notification and sound managment in contacts. sound is there but they should make it easier. contact with all info for numbers,adress should have which color and sound for call and messages with the last one with choice for email, sms or bbm.

Maybe blackberry should also get sound notification and led notification in the BBM app. It makes live more easier.
    My understanding is you get these w an app like Textra or Yaata. I bought Yaata but still can't see how to customize for an individual contact:

* light color
    * light blinking speed
    * sound notification for texts
    * sound notification for email (potentially different than texts)
    * custom ring tone
    * # of vibrations

I was very happy w being able to do this w my Passport. I think Yaata offers this and I just need advice. I do see how to customize many other elements of a text per contact, including font size, bubble color, text color, etc.
    06-19-17 03:46 PM
    For me the only notifications coming through at the moment seems to be just Messages, Facebook and Gmail.

I don't know why particularly CNN, ESPN, NBC, The Weather Channel, NY Times, USA Today and Daily Horoscope haven't come in for the last 2-3 days but still do on my Priv on WiFi.
    06-19-17 05:27 PM
    For me the only notifications coming through at the moment seems to be just Messages, Facebook and Gmail.

I don't know why particularly CNN, ESPN, NBC, The Weather Channel, NY Times, USA Today and Daily Horoscope haven't come in for the last 2-3 days but still do on my Priv on WiFi.
    maybe you need to turn off the Priv ?
    06-19-17 06:46 PM
    maybe you need to turn off the Priv ?
    Tried that. Nope. Up until 2-3 days ago they were both getting the exact same notifications within 30 seconds of each other. My tablet gets Facebook notifications also.
    06-19-17 06:52 PM
    I'm not getting notifications from google play, all other app notifications seem to be working
    06-19-17 07:14 PM
    I'm not getting notifications from google play, all other app notifications seem to be working
    Good eye. I see that I have auto update on but it doesn't anymore. I actually have to click update to update the apps from play even though it says auto update. Something about the June patch has to be the cause.
    06-19-17 07:57 PM
    don't think it's the June update, I had this problem from day 1 with the phone, and I only just got the update,
    06-19-17 08:09 PM
    I think it's the patch only because I did not have this problem before. 2-2.5 weeks with the KEYone ok, now it has only manifested within the last week give or take, and the US got the patch a week ago so it lines up. Just a theory.
    06-19-17 08:21 PM