Hello All,

I am new to BB devices and I've had my KeyOne for almost two weeks now. I've noticed something maybe it's a bug or maybe that's how it works on BB devices running android so I thought to ask you guys about it.

First part is, the "Show battery status on screen edge" option I have it to ON but sometimes it's working and sometimes it doesn't show at all when screen is locked. Does this happen to anyone or maybe it's my software?

Second part of the question, the LED notification light doesn't do anything while device is charging or when the charging has completed. I thought it would be red while charging and green when fully charged like on my other android devices but it is just off during charging. Again is it just my phone or everyone's phone?

If this is the default setting for the LED, I'd like to know if there's a workaround to make it work with the charging status of the device.

Thanks a lot.
    08-01-17 02:27 AM
    Hello All,

I am new to BB devices and I've had my KeyOne for almost two weeks now. I've noticed something maybe it's a bug or maybe that's how it works on BB devices running android so I thought to ask you guys about it.

First part is, the "Show battery status on screen edge" option I have it to ON but sometimes it's working and sometimes it doesn't show at all when screen is locked. Does this happen to anyone or maybe it's my software?

Second part of the question, the LED notification light doesn't do anything while device is charging or when the charging has completed. I thought it would be red while charging and green when fully charged like on my other android devices but it is just off during charging. Again is it just my phone or everyone's phone?

If this is the default setting for the LED, I'd like to know if there's a workaround to make it work with the charging status of the device.

Thanks a lot.
    The battery edge is designed such that it will only turn on if there is a certain amount of ambient light in the room detected. Essentially it won't show if it is dark in the room. As far as the charging light, I haven't looked since I prefer not to have it, but someone else may be able to answer that portion of your question. Hope that helps!
    08-01-17 07:38 AM
    Well for me it's kinda crucial to check the battery status without the need to wake my phone every time and the status on screen edge is really small that I have to pick up the phone and get it near my face to actually read the percentage.

Thank you for the info.
    08-01-17 09:17 AM