Hi. I have a Blackberry KeyOne. My text message color notification is blue and my email is red. When I'm in a meeting, I don't want to pick up my phone if just a text is waiting for me, but I do if an email is waiting for me. Currently, if I get both a text and an email it will show ONLY the color of whichever (text or email) was the latest message. I need to either have both colors shown (preferable) or have email color notification override text. Any suggestions?
    07-17-17 03:50 PM
    Hi. I have a Blackberry KeyOne. My text message color notification is blue and my email is red. When I'm in a meeting, I don't want to pick up my phone if just a text is waiting for me, but I do if an email is waiting for me. Currently, if I get both a text and an email it will show ONLY the color of whichever (text or email) was the latest message. I need to either have both colors shown (preferable) or have email color notification override text. Any suggestions?
    Another failed attempt at matching the proficiency of BB10
    My Passport flashes all notifications in order lol.
    Not only that but I can assign a color to any individual
    Sweet device!
    07-17-17 05:22 PM
    my KeyOne shows all led colours as necessary. ie if there are Gmail (red), work emails (yellow) and texts from person1 (pink) and texts from people without special LEDs (blue) all new and waiting... the led blinks yellow, red, blue, pink
    The_Passporter likes this.
    07-17-17 07:54 PM
    my KeyOne shows all led colours as necessary. ie if there are Gmail (red), work emails (yellow) and texts from person1 (pink) and texts from people without special LEDs (blue) all new and waiting... the led blinks yellow, red, blue, pink
    which app do you have to control the led ?
    TalkingPie likes this.
    07-17-17 10:38 PM
    on my PRIV, I was able to change LED notification for BBM to blue but can't figure out how to do it with the KeyOne. any suggestions?
    07-17-17 11:26 PM
    No special app:

Hub (settings and custom Alerts) for email.

Text message app - Messages or Textra - for texts.
    07-17-17 11:53 PM
    How do you set the color for a specific individual, (person1)?
    07-18-17 07:45 AM
    How do you set the color for a specific individual, (person1)?
    For email, via custom Alerts settings in Hub. For text, via textra.
    07-18-17 09:12 AM
    I too use Textra (paid version) and the hub, love being able to see which color is blinking and knowing if it's important or not.
    07-18-17 09:53 AM