So getting back to the original post, I don't think US is going to see KEYone in April. April is next week and from what we have seen it hasn't passed through FCC yet unless as another post suggested that they did it secretly which doesn't seem to be their past behavior. This may be a June/July thing for the US. Or (and I never have a full understanding of this), buy a phone from another region that has GSM bands (AT&T/TMO)? But CDMA (Verizon) users will have to wait? Either way, my desire to handle a KEYone will likely not happen here in the US unless I come across someone who has one. Those odds will be low.
    I found this little snippet while trolling around. It was part of a PC Mag artical from MWC. It was the top guy at TCL

"The phone will launch first on the unlocked market in the US during the second quarter of this year, with Canadian carriers following and US carriers after that, Cistulli said."

If there's any truth to that, than US Carrier's will most likely be in the summer/fall time frame.
    03-24-17 07:14 PM
    I found this little snippet while trolling around. It was part of a PC Mag artical from MWC. It was the top guy at TCL

"The phone will launch first on the unlocked market in the US during the second quarter of this year, with Canadian carriers following and US carriers after that, Cistulli said."

If there's any truth to that, than US Carrier's will most likely be in the summer/fall time frame.
    And therefore, the software has T-Mobile stuff built into it--just like the Priv.

And just like the Priv, when you put the T-Mobile SIM into the unlocked unit, it becomes a T-Mobile phone with all the T-Mobile goodies such as wifi calling, etc.
    03-25-17 01:22 AM
77 ... 234