Unlocked blackberry keyone on Verizon with Android version 7.1.1 is not receiving when it's the individual recipient. It will receive texts when other recipients are included. My mom greatly appreciated your assistance.
    06-28-18 10:27 AM
    What messaging app is she using? Was it working previously?
    06-28-18 01:52 PM
    Unlocked blackberry keyone on Verizon with Android version 7.1.1 is not receiving when it's the individual recipient. It will receive texts when other recipients are included. My mom greatly appreciated your assistance.
    I use the Verizon Messages+ app. While I admit that I do very few texts (and none in the last week), when I've used it, it is generally in response to RECEIVING individual text messages and I reply to them.

Have you tested sending to her? I recall that at one time, there was an issue between iphone's sending text to other devices (carriers???).

Her email works okay?

You can have her try clearing the cache - Main Settings, Storage, Internal Storage, allow the numbers to settle and then press the Cache option to clear it.

Try the 32+ second reboot. Press and HOLD the Power Button for 32+ seconds, ignoring the screen and any vibrations or sounds it might make, then let it reboot.
    06-28-18 02:10 PM