Can someone please describe how I can downgrade to the April version using a mac.
    I tried it several times, but I am stuck.
    What kind of KEYone do you have?
    08-17-17 07:48 PM
    this is possible. I did so and I am updating AAL093 in April.
    Thankyou!
    I completely forgot about autoloading. I'd actually attempted and failed to do so once before as I forgot to enable USB Debugging.

I've just successfully rolled back to AAL093 and highly recommend anyone else to do so if you're able to. I've disabled auto-updates and will be keeping an eye on this thread to see if any future updates fix the notification issues before turning them back on.
    08-18-17 05:46 AM
    Thankyou!
    I completely forgot about autoloading. I'd actually attempted and failed to do so once before as I forgot to enable USB Debugging.

I've just successfully rolled back to AAL093 and highly recommend anyone else to do so if you're able to. I've disabled auto-updates and will be keeping an eye on this thread to see if any future updates fix the notification issues before turning them back on.
    08-18-17 05:53 AM
    Quick question.
    Since doing this I'm now unable to use Android Pay and my banking app won't allow fingerprint login. Is there a way around this or am I doomed?
    08-18-17 07:00 AM
    Quick question.
    Since doing this I'm now unable to use Android Pay and my banking app won't allow fingerprint login. Is there a way around this or am I doomed?
    08-18-17 07:01 AM
    I am not sure if autoloading is going to fix the problem with notifications. if you look you will see that many phones that have Nougat are having the same issue. I think this is an issue Google need to correct and why the updates aren't addressing it. the bad part is it looks like some have had the issue since it came out at 7.0 and are still having issues
    08-18-17 07:03 AM
    Quick question.
    Sorry.
    We will wait
    08-18-17 07:04 AM
    I think this is a Nougat issue. There are allot of phones that have this issue. the bad part is some have had it since 7.0 and still no fix. Samsung, one+ and more all seem to be plagued by it
    08-18-17 07:06 AM
    Sorry.
    We will wait
    Seems it's simply a case of incompatible versions.
    My keyONE was using AAM updates, but the autoloader flashed AAL.

So if you keep the same update type you should have no side effects at all, I'm just hoping someone releases one for AAM versions soon!
    08-18-17 07:24 AM
    I think this is a Nougat issue. There are allot of phones that have this issue. the bad part is some have had it since 7.0 and still no fix. Samsung, one+ and more all seem to be plagued by it
    It isn't.

All KEYᵒⁿᵉ's on builds prior to AAL964 are fine.
    08-18-17 07:28 AM
    BBB100-2

AAN 358

I would like to downgrade to a functioning push notifications version (April?).
    And the whole process with a Macbook.

QUOTE=thurask;12992406]What kind of KEYone do you have?[/QUOTE]
    BBB100-2
    What kind of KEYone do you have?
    Last edited by allxy; 08-18-17 at 11:29 AM.
    08-18-17 08:27 AM
    08-18-17 08:28 AM
    As I indicated, the KEYᵒⁿᵉ had ZERO notification issues prior to OS build AAL964. A bug was introduced into that build, and all the ones that followed.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    08-18-17 08:39 AM
    I thought that the BlackBerry hub + services would stop notifications with the June update and I gave up hub + services being device manager. I disabled it. But I saw that this is not successful. I could not get a notification without opening Instagram again. But everything was so beautiful in May. I hate to miss notifications.
    08-18-17 09:18 AM
    @conite friend, how this problem will be solved, it is very annoying now.
    08-18-17 09:21 AM
    @conite friend, how this problem will be solved, it is very annoying now.
    There is nothing the user can do, apart from waiting for an update that fixes it.
    08-18-17 09:24 AM
    I am not sure if autoloading is going to fix the problem with notifications. if you look you will see that many phones that have Nougat are having the same issue. I think this is an issue Google need to correct and why the updates aren't addressing it. the bad part is it looks like some have had the issue since it came out at 7.0 and are still having issues
    If you use the autoloader from April it will resolve the notification bug.
    08-18-17 10:27 AM
    Quick question.
    Strange, I am still able to use Android Pay and fingerprint login without issue.
    08-18-17 10:28 AM
    If you use the autoloader from April it will resolve the notification bug.
    I read these comments as "if you go back to windows 8 your computer will act better". This is a bandaid solution and not a fix. The fix will come from BlackBerry.
    megafan2000 likes this.
    08-18-17 10:28 AM
    I agree that it was introduced then. Because all of these updates have Google code in them I was suggesting that other phone models also are having issues after getting updates. I am suggesting that the Google code that was used in the updates is also causing issues with other phone manufactures as well. It seems to be mostly with android 7.0 and higher that show all kinds of models with the same problem and only a few that had it in Marshmallow after updates. I understand when the problem started I am suggesting that since it is in more than just blackberries. The Google code that is shared may be a cause of the issue. Because if you Google the problems allot of phone models are having the exact same issue
    Bart Brewinski likes this.
    08-18-17 10:33 AM
    But probably bring back the Bluetooth bug.
    08-18-17 10:36 AM
    I read these comments as "if you go back to windows 8 your computer will act better". This is a bandaid solution and not a fix. The fix will come from BlackBerry.
    Meanwhile, I am just supposed to accept that my phone doesn't function properly and patiently wait for the update that finally fixes it? What about CDMA users who have yet to even get a June update, and are happily getting notifications on their Windows 8 KeyONEs? Of course it's not the fix, but it is a viable workaround until next week/month/year when Blackberry finally releases an update that addresses it.
    FF22 and gritsinct like this.
    08-18-17 10:36 AM
    Red herring and apologism. This has absolutely nothing to do with Google or Android and everything to do with BlackBerry Mobile and the KeyOne.
    08-18-17 11:07 AM
    I agree that it was introduced then. Because all of these updates have Google code in them I was suggesting that other phone models also are having issues after getting updates. I am suggesting that the Google code that was used in the updates is also causing issues with other phone manufactures as well. It seems to be mostly with android 7.0 and higher that show all kinds of models with the same problem and only a few that had it in Marshmallow after updates. I understand when the problem started I am suggesting that since it is in more than just blackberries. The Google code that is shared may be a cause of the issue. Because if you Google the problems allot of phone models are having the exact same issue
    Everything you're suggesting is wrong. Just stop.
    Daruba likes this.
    08-18-17 11:08 AM
    Just because you don't like the answer doesn't make it wrong it just makes you too lazy to open your eyes and read some forums on Google
    Bart Brewinski likes this.
    08-18-17 11:13 AM
551 ... 1112131415 ...