Hello,

My Keyone has been working fine since I got in in June, with notifications for text and email coming through very fast. About 3 days ago I noticed that I had not gotten any notifications but when I checked my computer there were many emails. I opened the emails on the Keyone and after a few seconds, all the emails appeared.

This problem has continued. My texts are coming through OK, but not email. Does anyone have any ideas about what may be happening? Better yet, does anyone have a solution to my problem?

Thank you.
    12-13-18 06:30 PM
    Hello,

My Keyone has been working fine since I got in in June, with notifications for text and email coming through very fast. About 3 days ago I noticed that I had not gotten any notifications but when I checked my computer there were many emails. I opened the emails on the Keyone and after a few seconds, all the emails appeared.

This problem has continued. My texts are coming through OK, but not email. Does anyone have any ideas about what may be happening? Better yet, does anyone have a solution to my problem?

Thank you.
    Do a hard rest to see if that helps...
    12-13-18 08:21 PM
    Hello,

Thank you.
    Remove and add back your email account in your HUB. Set sync time to 5 minutes.
    12-13-18 09:20 PM
    Hi all,

I'm have version PRD 63116-703 with build number AAQ302 which appears to be a patch from october/november of '17. Bought in Australia off of Ebay. Any help would be amazing at this point.

BrentHi all,

I'm have version PRD 63116-703 with build number AAQ302 which appears to be a patch from october/november of '17. Bought in Australia off of Ebay. Any help would be amazing at this point.

BrentHi all,

BrentHi all,

BrentHi all,

Brando
    12-16-18 05:16 AM
    Hi all,

BrentHi all,

BrentHi all,

BrentHi all,

BrentHi all,

Brando
    You have a pre-production model. You'll have to update it yourself (for as long as it will let you). Use the ABL693 autoloader.
    12-16-18 01:23 PM
    You have a pre-production model. You'll have to update it yourself (for as long as it will let you). Use the ABL693 autoloader.
    Hey mate,

I've been reading conflicting reports on autoloaders. I'm not entirely sure where to find the source for the list of later updates. Thank you for the reply.
    12-16-18 06:30 PM
    Do a hard rest to see if that helps...
    How to hard reset, RoseBud68?
    12-18-18 01:40 AM
    How to hard reset, RoseBud68?
    Hold down the power button for 32 seconds.
    habidv likes this.
    12-18-18 04:29 AM
    Hold down the power button for 32 seconds.
    Ok, but does it erase all the data (pics, videos, app...)?
    12-18-18 06:15 AM
    Ok, but does it erase all the data (pics, videos, app...)?
    No.
    habidv likes this.
    12-18-18 06:30 AM
    No.
    Thanks you.
    12-18-18 09:38 AM