Hello forum,

after long time of just reading along, now my first post. I'd like to present you my favorite case for the Keyone, that I've been using for a few months now.
    The Case is from Noreve, a french company that's specialized in the production of high quality leather goods, e.g. phone/smartphone cases and other luxury leather products.

I received the package with the case via Express shipping, which is a very nice service! Took only a night from Saint-Tropez to me in Germany. The case is very well packaged and protected in a nice black&red box with the Noreve Logo on it.

The case is available in a huge variety of colors and leather types, the one I chose is from the "Addiction" line of leather, the color is "Marron délicat". It has some structure on it that adds a nice and also grippy touch! I've had a few Noreve cases over the years for my other smartphones as well, and just as always, the quality is outstanding! The stitching, accuracy of fit, it's just perfect. And the phone looks just amazing when it's put into it, very noble!

Noreve Leather Case-img_1552.jpg

Noreve Leather Case-img_1553.jpg

It’s not the thinnest case, but given the fact that you’ve got some metal covered with leather it’s still from nice size. The KeyOne fits perfectly, all keys/buttons are reachable through cutouts at the sides.

Noreve Leather Case-img_1554.jpg

Noreve Leather Case-img_1555.jpg

Noreve Leather Case-img_1556.jpg

Top and bottom are (almost) open, just a small overhang to keep the phone in place. But speakers and the USB-connector are reachable without problems, as well as the headphone jack at the top.

Noreve Leather Case-img_1559.jpg

Noreve Leather Case-img_1558.jpg

And on the back of the case, as you might expect, a cutout for the camera.

Noreve Leather Case-img_1557.jpg

I’ve been using the case since about 2 months now, and can’t say anything negative about it. While I can’t say anything about it’s resistancy when beind dropped, as it hasn’t happened to me (yet), but given the fact that it's got a metal frame underneath the leather, you should be safe, it should be pretty resistant.

Now talking about the price. It’s not a case everyone would consider at first, given the higher price tag. Ranging for 35€ to about 150€, it's definitely in the higher price segment. But as I already said, you get what you pay for, and that's a lot regarding this case. Quality, durability, looks, ... never disappointed me, and same applies this time.

If you want to have a look at it, just go to the Noreve website and check out the variety of colors and options. They offer other kinds of cases for the Keyone too.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-01-18 10:31 AM
    This is going to contradict your post, however I bought the same case last year, I used it for a day before putting it on ebay.

I liked the idea of a hand crafted case, however I felt the quality did not justify the price.
    07-01-18 04:43 PM
    Besides, it offers zero front protection as no part of the case protrudes in any way
    07-01-18 04:52 PM
    This is going to contradict your post, however I bought the same case last year, I used it for a day before putting it on ebay.

I liked the idea of a hand crafted case, however I felt the quality did not justify the price.
    The quality is so low that they even replaced my original case three times but even after that the quality couldn't in sane mind justify price tag... I am so disappointed and now my 100€ investment just collects dust...
    07-01-18 05:14 PM
    There is no front protection ...
    07-01-18 05:55 PM
    I like the Elago leather case for my iPhone 6 Plus which has been over a year and is still intact and fits perfectly too.
    07-13-18 04:27 AM