Noreve Case for KEYone-img_20180225_1534059.jpg

Noreve, a French company, has been in the high-quality case market for 14 years. They are known for their premium leather cases for hundreds of devices, including the Blackberry Keyone and Motion. All cases are entirely customizable from the color of the leather, type of leather, type of flip (either vertical or book style), and even the option to add a belt clip makes Noreve cases feel genuinely one of a kind.

Noreve Case for KEYone-img_20180225_1534197.jpg

I’m no stranger to cases, especially with my Keyone. I am always looking for a new way to not only protect my keyone but also to show it off in all its beauty. I recently came across Noreve during my search for a new flip case for my phone. I reached out to them, and within three days I had a new case waiting for me at home.

Noreve Case for KEYone-img_20180303_1952076.jpg

The case itself is made of a premium quality textured leather that feels as great in the hand as it looks. It has a magnetic strap holding it shut when the phone is in, and room for two cards and even some bills. Although I've become far too accustomed not to carry my actual wallet, it was great to keep cash or a debit card right with my phone which when going to stores where GooglePay wasn't accepted.

Noreve Case for KEYone-20180303_193011.jpg

Pros: Looks fantastic. High-quality build material and a secure magnetic clasp.
    The leather is very soft to the touch and has padding below the leather to give it a more delicate feel.
    Cutouts on the top for speakers and even for your notification LED
    Cutouts for all buttons making for a better user experience

Noreve Case for KEYone-img_20180225_1533560.jpg

Cons: Only room for two cards. Would like to see 3 or 4, but the extra room for bills make up with this.
    The cost. The case as reviewed rang in at $71, so it isn't for everyone. Noreve offers additional styles of cases starting from $35 if you're looking for a premium case at a more affordable price.

Noreve Case for KEYone-20180225_133005.jpg

In short. If you're looking for a high-quality premium case to match your premium BlackBerry, then look no further than Noreve.

Check them out at www.noreve.com.

Noreve Case for KEYone-img_20180304_1556142.jpg
    Last edited by IvanTheTolerable; 03-05-18 at 11:50 AM.
    Zolti likes this.
    03-04-18 04:11 PM
    Could you help checking if:

- Noreve still uses metal to form the back shell? I've got a Noreve case for an earlier model which the back shell is metal and leather is built around it. Problem is this metal back platel reduces the signal reception and interferes with NFC.

- Is there a magnet to pt the phone into sleep mode as holster function on the earlier BlackBerry models?

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-18 12:19 PM
    notification hole looks off
    04-29-18 04:20 PM
    Could you help checking if:

- Noreve still uses metal to form the back shell? I've got a Noreve case for an earlier model which the back shell is metal and leather is built around it. Problem is this metal back platel reduces the signal reception and interferes with NFC.

- Is there a magnet to pt the phone into sleep mode as holster function on the earlier BlackBerry models?

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    It feels like metal, but I haven't had any issues with nfc payments. There's no magnet, sadly.
    littlebuff likes this.
    05-04-18 10:21 AM
    too much bulk although the quality of the leather is really showing. do they have options with less bulk?
    05-04-18 11:51 AM
    too much bulk although the quality of the leather is really showing. do they have options with less bulk?
    They have a non flip case too.
    05-04-18 01:36 PM
    It feels like metal, but I haven't had any issues with nfc payments. There's no magnet, sadly.
    Thanks Ivan.
    I would pass if it is metal in the back. I
    05-04-18 01:45 PM
    It is really bulky. Make my Passport more than twice thicker without any card and cash. But it protects the phone well.
    05-04-18 01:48 PM
    I was dissatisfied with the delivery and then had very bad experience with the after-sales service. Never again.
    05-04-18 11:46 PM
    Thanks for the great review! It would be great if we got more of this kind of stuff on CB.com. Where's DJ at?
    05-04-18 11:58 PM
    poor quality & bad aftersales service.
    after three replacements it is not there where premium and luxury phone case should be.
    05-05-18 07:20 AM
    Their cases are very good. I liked it very much. protective cases with a premium look.
    12-04-18 08:37 AM