I have owned a few BB, the KEYone could be my next. The thing that is holding back is this non removable battery. I had a Q5 that developed battery problems shortly after the warranty was over. I was told to scrap it and buy a new phone. So I purchased a Q10 with a 10$ replaceable battery. If any thing happened, install a new battery and not a new 700$+ phone
    What will BB policy be regarding the KEYone and replacement batteries after the warranty period? Scrap the phone and buy a new one or replace the defective battery, at a reasonable price? What about the inconvenience of sending the phone to some service depot and waiting until it is repaired.
    I am really happy with the Q10, only reason for me to upgrade would be a me too reaction.
    09-25-17 08:51 PM
    Not much these day as more and more phone are being made that way.
    09-25-17 10:23 PM
    I have owned a few BB, the KEYone could be my next. The thing that is holding back is this non removable battery. I had a Q5 that developed battery problems shortly after the warranty was over. I was told to scrap it and buy a new phone. So I purchased a Q10 with a 10$ replaceable battery. If any thing happened, install a new battery and not a new 700$+ phone
    What will BB policy be regarding the KEYone and replacement batteries after the warranty period? Scrap the phone and buy a new one or replace the defective battery, at a reasonable price? What about the inconvenience of sending the phone to some service depot and waiting until it is repaired.
    I am really happy with the Q10, only reason for me to upgrade would be a me too reaction.
    Almost all phones have non removable batteries. I don't think this is a reason to not buy a KEYone. From my experience, every phone that I've used with a removable battery has had the battery fail quicker vs devices with non removable batteries. I don't have a whole lot of battery tech knowledge but I've seen a direct correlation between devices with a non removable batteries and battery longevity from my experience.
    09-25-17 10:36 PM
    Seal non removable batteries tend to last longer (durability) than removable one. There are many many risk of failure with removable batteries. So there’s not much to worry about.

Regarding replacing your device... beside Apple and some locations for Samsung, you need to send phone by mail.
    09-25-17 10:41 PM