Does anyone else have this problem? And how can I fix it?
    When I connect a flash drive to an adaptor, and plug the adaptor into my KEYone, my phone disconnects from the network.
    Regardless of my signal quality, it will drop to 0 bars and indicate that I have no service by showing a hollow triangle with an X.
    My work around is to copy the files onto the phone, disconnect the flash drive, then email the files from my phone before deleting the files from my device.
    Realistically, it's just a couple more steps. But, ideally, I'd like to send an email and attach the files straight from the flash drive.
    10-07-17 11:47 AM
    Do you have another adapter to try? I know that TCL, in their infinite wisdom, put the antenna gaps on the bottom of the phone, so holding it by the bottom tends to smother the signal; maybe your adapter is doing the same.
    10-07-17 11:50 AM
    Do you have another adapter to try? I know that TCL, in their infinite wisdom, put the antenna gaps on the bottom of the phone, so holding it by the bottom tends to smother the signal; maybe your adapter is doing the same.
    I do not have a second one.
    If I come across a cheap one, I might purchase it for the sake of experiment.
    But the point you made about the antenna is interesting. Thanks!
    10-07-17 05:59 PM