Hi guys, I have a problem where by I'm not receiving all my notifications while the screen is off!!
    As soon as I wake up the screen all the notifications come through.

I'm assuming it's an Oreo thing as my Huawei does exactly the same thing which is also on Oreo but my galaxy S5 is perfect and that's on 6.0.1.

Is there a fix or work around for this as it's quite frustrating??

Thanks
    07-04-19 01:47 PM
    Hi guys, I have a problem where by I'm not receiving all my notifications while the screen is off!!
    As soon as I wake up the screen all the notifications come through.

I'm assuming it's an Oreo thing as my Huawei does exactly the same thing which is also on Oreo but my galaxy S5 is perfect and that's on 6.0.1.

Is there a fix or work around for this as it's quite frustrating??

Thanks
    This shouldn't be the case. If you go into settings then apps and notification and click on notifications. From there, click on "on the lock screen" and see if you have it set to "don't show notification at all".
    07-04-19 02:14 PM
    This shouldn't be the case. If you go into settings then apps and notification and click on notifications. From there, click on "on the lock screen" and see if you have it set to "don't show notification at all".
    I've just checked and they are all set to display on lock screen...on both phones
    07-04-19 02:24 PM
    I've just checked and they are all set to display on lock screen...on both phones
    Interesting. Maybe it is an OS issue. I have mine set to show nothing so haven't noticed.
    07-04-19 02:47 PM
    Yeah I reckon so seeing as it's happening on both the KEYone and Huawei running Oreo.
    I dunno what to do
    07-04-19 02:49 PM