Hi people,

I am new with a Keyone since 5 days and I have a strange problem occuring :

When I turn on my loudspeaker then my microphone is completly muted.

That’s frustate because when I use the loudspeaker in general it’s for doing some things on Email app for getting some Id and communicate them with my contact.

Some people have discussed about an app called Push2talk who seem’s to be the problem but I don’t have this app.

Any idea ?
    06-15-18 04:24 AM
    Hi people,

That’s frustate because when I use the loudspeaker in general it’s for doing some things on Email app for getting some Id and communicate them with my contact.

Some people have discussed about an app called Push2talk who seem’s to be the problem but I don’t have this app.

Any idea ?
    I just had this issue on a replacement device and had to send back for a replacement as well. Contact BlackBerry mobile (or whereever you purchased it from) and get a replacement. Initially they asked me to wipe the device, that didn't work for me so they replaced it with an advanced exchange (hold on credit card till I returned device after receiving replacement).
    Use the call center number for BlackBerry mobile. Very helpful and will make the process much quicker. See link below.

https://blackberrymobile.com/hotline...ervice-center/
    06-15-18 09:07 AM
    same with my new key2 not happy
    07-08-18 02:32 PM
    I have a US KEYone. I had a slightly different problem that was somewhat related. I could not turn off speaker phone when calls came into my phone. I found the problem related to a Record A Phone call app. I was using the app for recording trainings that I could go back too. I didn't have any recent trainings and I had noted the app not working as expected when I needed it once. So I removed the app and the speakerphone issue went away. As a result, I would look at any app you may have that records calls or ties some other options for you on accessing voice recordings. Perhaps this will resolve your problem.
    07-08-18 08:58 PM
    This issue might be related to an Android app that records calls or makes recordings for you. If you have an app like this try removing it and see if the problem goes away. I believe it is a Android issue compatibility with KEYone hardware.
    07-08-18 09:04 PM
    There is a possibility that the problem is related to a phone call recording app or an app that records conversations. I would suggest to remove the app or apps and see if the problem goes away. I believe it is a problem with Nougat Android operating system with the Keyone hardware or the apps compatibility to Nougat.
    07-08-18 09:11 PM
    hmm.

this sounds like when I'm using Waze and am talking to someone on speakerphone, when Mrs. Waze is speaking, the caller cannot hear me. (they also can't hear Mrs. Waze, which is so weird.
    07-08-18 09:47 PM
    I just had this issue on a replacement device and had to send back for a replacement as well. Contact BlackBerry mobile (or whereever you purchased it from) and get a replacement. Initially they asked me to wipe the device, that didn't work for me so they replaced it with an advanced exchange (hold on credit card till I returned device after receiving replacement).
    Use the call center number for BlackBerry mobile. Very helpful and will make the process much quicker. See link below.

https://blackberrymobile.com/hotline...ervice-center/
    Same for me. Actually, my original phone had the screen lift, and the replacement had the "no microphone while in speaker mode". Both were replaced via "advanced exchange". Easy-peasy (except for having to setup the phone a few times).
    07-09-18 01:20 PM
    anyone know if this is similar to my issue re Waze?
    08-20-18 07:28 AM
    bump
    10-05-18 01:37 AM
    Hi people,

Any idea ?
    I have exactly the same problem which is confusing because it's the same Mic as when you aren't on loudspeaker so why does it stop working...? Did you find out what the issue was?
    08-14-19 01:57 PM
    No dude, sorry, seem’s that I need to send the keyone to the support since 09/2018. I think I will never do it. That’s the only thing who don’t work…

If you find another solution I am interested.
    08-19-19 02:54 AM