Hello friends! I have no external speaker sound... missed my alarm earlier this morning and a ton of fun phone calls & messages. Issue presented itself 6/17 in the evening... I'm in EST on Verizon. BBB100-3, build AAY816.

Thanks!
    06-18-18 10:21 PM
    Hello friends! I have no external speaker sound... missed my alarm earlier this morning and a ton of fun phone calls & messages. Issue presented itself 6/17 in the evening... I'm in EST on Verizon. BBB100-3, build AAY816.

Thanks!
    A few things to try:

You have looked at Main Settings, Sound and checked that the various options show a POSITIVE sound setting?

Pull down the notification screen - and check Do Not Disturb. Is it set for some reason?

Clear the cache: Main Settings, storage, Internal, allow numbers to settle and select Cache. Clear it.

There is a Support Center App from BB which has a variety of hardware tests. Give that a try.

32+ second reboot. Press and HOLD the Power button for 32+ seconds, ignoring the screen and any sounds or vibrations.

Safe Mode to rule out 3rd party app interference. Press the Power button and then press and HOLD on the "Power Off" prompt. When returning from Safe Mode, you will probably lose you Icon and Widget placement in Launcher and have to reestablish them.
    06-19-18 04:37 PM