Just received delivery of my new flip case from a French company called Noŕeve. Hand made, leather. I've posted a video, so you can take a look

08-15-17 09:13 AM
    I like the shield logo wallpaper, where did you get it?
    also what do you think of the case? is it comfy to use?
    what do you do with the flap when using? is it just at the bottom? like does it get in the way?
    always wanted a case by noreve
    08-15-17 10:23 AM
    I like the shield logo wallpaper, where did you get it?
    also what do you think of the case? is it comfy to use?
    what do you do with the flap when using? is it just at the bottom? like does it get in the way?
    always wanted a case by noreve
    The shield wallpaper I took from Google images. Just searched for blackberry shield. The case is very comfy. I either let the flap hang down or fold it behind. Yes the flip is hinged at the bottom of the device
    08-15-17 11:42 AM
    Heres a copy of the wallpaper I'm using.
    Attached Thumbnails Noŕeve Leather Flip Case for Keyone-77.jpg  
    08-15-17 11:43 AM
    I got the Noreve Tradition B flip cover. Quality is very well on the outside but lacks at the inside. I sent some pictures to Noreve support and they promised me a free replacement. I still use the cover because it looks nice.

The biggest issue I found is with the Keyone signal problems on Band 20 with LTE the case is sometimes reducing the reception even further. I assume this would happen with other cases too. For most parts I can live with that and really like the cover itself as its a handmade and you can customize it heavily on the website before ordering.
    08-15-17 12:41 PM
    thanks for the photo! how can I save it now? lol
    08-17-17 06:55 PM
    thanks for the photo! how can I save it now? lol
    Heres a link to it.
    http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...source=sh/x/im

Regarding the case. I sent it back. I found it reduced signal substantialy. Also when you fold the flip behind the phone, it put the device into sleep mode. So my case was a fail.
    08-18-17 06:30 AM
    The biggest issue I found is with the Keyone signal problems on Band 20 with LTE the case is sometimes reducing the reception even further. I assume this would happen with other cases too. For most parts I can live with that and really like the cover itself as its a handmade and you can customize it heavily on the website before ordering.
    Noreve uses metal frame for their cases instead of plastic or carbon fiber, thus the metal reduces signal reception. It will limit cellular as well as wifi and NFC.
    When out of the cases, my Passport beats any phone out there in term of signal reception. When it is in the case, I have problems while other people with other phones are loading pages without a hiccup.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-17 07:16 AM
    that explains it. shame as it a nice case.
    08-18-17 11:00 AM
    thanks for the link.
    I actually, took my BlackBerry hard case off also. found it reduced reception Alot so decided to go naked for a bit.
    08-18-17 06:44 PM