Just today my keyone decided to no longer connect to any Sim whatsoever. I've done multiple resets and still nothing. All it shows is an X where the 4g logo should be with no bars. I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix?
    Attached Thumbnails No connection on ATT black keyone-60.jpg  
    07-25-19 06:07 PM
    I've had same issue on tmo since around Feb , horrible connection , dropped calls , spotty service , just a total nightmare
    07-25-19 07:03 PM
    Which PRD is your phone? Which update are you on? Who is your primary active carrier?
    07-25-19 07:41 PM
    PRD-63116-036
    build number abx992
    I use mostly att and occasionally mobile
    07-25-19 08:52 PM
    this literally started this morning not sure what's happening
    07-25-19 08:53 PM
    this literally started this morning not sure what's happening
    Hardware failure would be my last expectation. I experienced similar issues earlier in the year when AT&T performed some kind of maintenance in my proximity. I have poor coverage on my specific property so I rely on Femto minitower that connects via LAN to provide signal.

I’d contact AT&T to have troubleshooting done.
    07-26-19 07:44 AM
    contact ATT I had this issue this week due to the bad weather affecting a cell tower
    07-26-19 02:19 PM
    Hardware failure would be my last expectation. I experienced similar issues earlier in the year when AT&T performed some kind of maintenance in my proximity. I have poor coverage on my specific property so I rely on Femto minitower that connects via LAN to provide signal.

I’d contact AT&T to have troubleshooting done.
    Just remember it take 3 towers to connect to the network
    07-27-19 02:47 PM
    Just remember it take 3 towers to connect to the network
    Now you've gone way past my technical abilities... ;-)
    07-27-19 07:29 PM
    Now you've gone way past my technical abilities... ;-)
    I seeee...............................LOL
    07-28-19 11:40 AM
    It's probably your provider having issues.
    07-28-19 02:21 PM
    Hey OP!!!! What did AT&T say?
    07-28-19 02:25 PM
    Hey OP!!!! What did AT&T say?
    I was at the office today and my son was talking to our phone rep. (AT&T) . After they we're finished I asked her about both phones. The long and short is simple. Both phones are still supported on the AT&T network will function as intended and are still for sale either online or direct request. In August they will be updating the company phone list, phones they will keep selling. This happens every August before the important Christmas season.
    07-29-19 11:01 AM
    I was at the office today and my son was talking to our phone rep. (AT&T) . After they we're finished I asked her about both phones. The long and short is simple. Both phones are still supported on the AT&T network will function as intended and are still for sale either online or direct request. In August they will be updating the company phone list, phones they will keep selling. This happens every August before the important Christmas season.
    The Key2 or Key2 LE wasn’t ever offered by AT&T for sale. I’d own both of it was ever offered.

You are correct that KEYone BE, Key2 and Key2 LE are supported for basic calling features and some enhanced calling features....
    07-29-19 03:09 PM
    The Key2 or Key2 LE wasn’t ever offered by AT&T for sale. I’d own both of it was ever offered.

You are correct that KEYone BE, Key2 and Key2 LE are supported for basic calling features and some enhanced calling features....
    They are and we're for sale. You had to make direct request.

Thats because you are on the wrong side of the bay.................lol
    07-29-19 03:28 PM
    They are and we're for sale. You had to make direct request.

Thats because you are on the wrong side of the bay.................lol
    LOL where are you located?
    07-29-19 03:35 PM
    LOL where are you located?
    ClearWater
    07-30-19 11:18 AM
    ClearWater
    Well next time you're over here in Brandon, we gotta do Portillos and that's open to anyone else interested as well...
    07-30-19 12:54 PM
    Well next time you're over here in Brandon, we gotta do Portillos and that's open to anyone else interested as well...
    name a day and poofffffff...I am there
    07-30-19 08:14 PM