I've tried several times now but without luck on a factory reset BB KEYone.
    When creating a new Hub+ account for my Exchange setup I see emails appearing instantaneously but I never see my calendar entries coming over. Even not after a long time. In my Hub account settings I do have enabled to sync everything, including contact, and calendar.
    When trying to add the calendar account in the BB Calendar app, it doesn't allow me to do this because the account already exists.

What am I missing or doing wrong here?
    05-09-18 12:35 AM
    Anyone?
    05-10-18 03:01 AM
    I recommend opening a case with BB Mobile. Mine is a brand new KeyONE and it failed to allow me to control syncing or sync at all my contacts or Calendar at all. I had to manually add them using CalDav / CardDav options...which doesn't work as well.
    05-10-18 06:41 AM
    I had similar problems and had to create a separate Exchange connections for Cal and contacts. Seems to be related to having both bbry and non bbry hub+ accounts. I never dived in deep enough to figure it out...just flogged around until I got what I needed but this is a bug
    05-10-18 07:21 AM
    This is a serious flaw imho. And this used to work with earlier versions of Blackberry Hub. I can't imagine this is not being fixed; this phone for power users should have an easy way to set up Hub with your Exchange account. When done it should sync mail, contact, calendar, tasks and notes just as it implies when looking at the configuration screen for an Exchange account in the Hub.
    05-11-18 05:01 AM