After I did my upgrade, yesterday, my NFC is no longer working - says - moved too fast. I'm with Rogers, anyone else having this problem?
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    08-16-18 11:45 AM
    After I did my upgrade, yesterday, my NFC is no longer working - says - moved too fast. I'm with Rogers, anyone else having this problem?
    hi! have the same problem... exactly from the same date (“upgrade”). could u solve it since?
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    10-18-18 03:22 PM
    Are you talking about using Google Pay? Many users on Oreo can't use Google Pay after the update.
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    10-19-18 09:14 PM
    hi! have the same problem... exactly from the same date (“upgrade”). could u solve it since?
    I actually switched to Key2. Works on here!
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    10-19-18 09:19 PM
    Are you talking about using Google Pay? Many users on Oreo can't use Google Pay after the update.
    Why is that?
    10-19-18 09:20 PM
    I actually switched to Key2. Works on here!
    thx 4 the reply. unfortunately its not a solution for me...
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    10-25-18 03:23 AM
    Actually, my Google Pay started working again after the last Google Pay app update.
    10-26-18 04:30 AM
    Maybe you should try slowing down. Just hold the phone over the terminal and let it do its thing. NFC is not like a standard wireless signal, and it's not an RFID either, there is negotiation and communication and within a very small distance. I used to have this problem with my watch until I just slowed down.
    FF22 and ShannonLoa like this.
    10-26-18 10:18 AM
    Keyone - my NFC no longer works either. has been like this for a month. All settings are correct. can no longer use Google Pay. Any having same problems? Fixes?
    11-19-18 07:13 PM
    Nothing to do with speed. The Oreo update "bricked" this function for some of us. We were using it before, and now it's stopped.
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    11-19-18 08:36 PM
    Try to update the phone. I have had the same issue but last October's patch fix it
    11-19-18 10:15 PM
    check your sim. If it has an N on it then it might be an NFC enabled sim causing a conflict.

I've had this issue since Oreo. Replaced my sim with a non-NFC enabled one and android pay worked immediately.

My old sim was about 4 years old and had been moved from phone to phone. So, in your sim is older than your KeyONE, there's a chance it may be this.
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    11-20-18 01:30 AM
    I had an issue with Google Pay on my watch and Keyone. It turned out the app had my old address so double check everything. If all fails contact Google Support ; I found them to be very cooperative including conferencing in my bank to solve the issue (bank was very supportive as well).
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    11-20-18 08:43 AM
    I've done 2 factory resets since the upgrade and this still doesn't work for me. Coming to the conclusion that, this is permanently disabled for me KeyOne
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    12-05-18 10:16 AM
    just tried mine agai tonight and it worked. Only works with my credit card and not my debit card. Both cards worked before the update
    12-07-18 07:31 PM
    I've done 2 factory resets since the upgrade and this still doesn't work for me. Coming to the conclusion that, this is permanently disabled for me KeyOne
    My NFC has NEVER worked on ANY KEYone (BBB 100-1 or 100-3)...even straight out the box!!

I therefore tend to agree with this comment. It's been disabled by BlackBerry.

I'm trying now to see if there are any apps that will troubleshoot NFC issues. Here's hoping! (fingers crossed!!)
    05-22-22 10:20 PM