Happened to be looking around and noticed that newegg.com is selling Keyone. Says "sold and shipped by tcl communications.

Seems like newegg has just become an advertising aggregator for a lot of their products. For all we know, it scrapes amazon and displays its listings.

Then again, amazon listing for K1 says the same thing. Amazon (currently) isn't stocking this phone, it's just taking orders and sending them to TCL. This seems to change based on actual stock levels. I've seen it say in-stock with 2 day delivery which makes me thing they actually have physical inventory.
    07-08-17 04:19 PM
    Happened to be looking around and noticed that newegg.com is selling Keyone. Says "sold and shipped by tcl communications.

Seems like newegg has just become an advertising aggregator for a lot of their products. For all we know, it scrapes amazon and displays its listings.

Then again, amazon listing for K1 says the same thing. Amazon (currently) isn't stocking this phone, it's just taking orders and sending them to TCL. This seems to change based on actual stock levels. I've seen it say in-stock with 2 day delivery which makes me thing they actually have physical inventory.
    Just saw that Newegg carries the GSM version, and that it's in stock for $549.99.
    07-08-17 04:35 PM
    Just saw that Newegg carries the GSM version, and that it's in stock for $549.99.
    No more in stock than Amazon. "Sold and Delivered by TCL" means they just send the order to TCL and that they are not actually stocking the phone. I wouldn't see this as a source to actually get a phone any faster than Amazon.
    07-08-17 06:28 PM