Newbie Question.. How do I post pics from the keyone to crackberry?
    09-20-17 01:36 AM
    Newbie Question.. How do I post pics from the keyone to crackberry?
    I tend to copy to computer and then post from a desktop browser.

But you can do it from the CB app. It's been a while but there should be a Paperclip/attachment icon. You might need a photo viewer app to find/define the picture yuo want to post. Then you have to hit the "Send" icon. Steps might not be exact.
    09-20-17 02:03 AM
    ah.. yeah I see the paper clip if I start a new thread, but can't see it if I am replying :/
    09-20-17 02:09 AM
    I'm not a newbie, but I also have a question hehe... is there still an inbox for private messages in CB, and also notifications... using the app? The last time I checked, those were only doable using the desktop version
    09-20-17 04:47 AM
    ah.. yeah I see the paper clip if I start a new thread, but can't see it if I am replying :/
    I'm not sure why you don't see the paper clip. Perhaps it is because of some permission setting. You are using the CB app and not the CB Forums app? Just making sure it's Apples to Apples.
    Attached Thumbnails Newbie Question.. How do I post pics from the keyone to crackberry?-45511.jpg  
    09-20-17 05:15 AM
    I'm not sure why you don't see the paper clip. Perhaps it is because of some permission setting. You are using the CB app and not the CB Forums app? Just making sure it's Apples to Apples.
    Your are awesome man.. Didn't know about the forums app! I'm all good now
    09-20-17 05:25 AM
    Your are awesome man.. Didn't know about the forums app! I'm all good now
    I'm glad the CB Forums app worked for you.
    What is interesting is that my reply with the screenshot was posted using the CB app, and not the forums app. So I'm making a S.W.A.G that it is some denied permission in the CB app that is preventing the paper clip from showing up. Maybe not.
    09-20-17 06:01 AM
    Ah, I see now.. I was using the quick reply function rather than the norm reply. I see the paper clip now!
    09-20-17 06:05 AM
    Ah, I see now.. I was using the quick reply function rather than the norm reply. I see the paper clip now!
    I'm glad the issue has been solved. The source of the issue being the quick reply never occurred to me.
    09-20-17 06:20 AM
    Oh my! I had no idea there was a dedicated CB Forums app. I guess that unintentionally answers my questions as well
    09-20-17 08:35 AM
    I've never been quite clear why there are TWO CB apps but it does tend to confuse folks.
    09-20-17 12:22 PM