Apologies if this has already been reported (I checked recent blog and forum posts and haven't seen anything) but I noticed earlier that B&H has GSM and CDMA variants of the KEYone available for pre-order (they estimate availability for "end of August") on their website. No idea how many they'll get in, but nice to see another option, especially us folks that are still waiting for the CDMA!

bhphotovideo.com for those that don't know about B&H, and no sales tax if you're buying outside the state of New York.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-04-17 08:51 PM
    Posted here earlier in the week: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...photo-1117139/

I PM'd @Bla1ze to add it to the "where to buy" blog the same day but it hasn't happened. Besides saving tax (which is significant), many would rather buy from B&H over Amazon or Best Buy.
    08-05-17 02:26 PM
    many would rather buy from B&H over Amazon or Best Buy.
    Include me as being one who would prefer to purchase a KEYone from B&H. I have purchased a good number of items from them, primarily camera related, and they are a very consumer friendly business... 👍

Bob
    08-05-17 02:58 PM
    I PM'd @Bla1ze to add it to the "where to buy" blog the same day but it hasn't happened.
    Because you can't buy it lol. It's a pre-order.
    08-05-17 03:05 PM
    Because you can't buy it lol. It's a pre-order.
    LOL... the article literally says, "So if you're curious as to where you can buy the KEYone right now (or at least soon) you've come to the right place!"

Given how long we've waited on other KEYone related stuff, a few weeks is pretty soon!
    08-05-17 04:16 PM