Just downloaded a big update. AAN517... and guess what!?!?.... Still no notification fix lol. What. The. Hell.
    08-16-17 03:25 AM
    There's already a thread on this.
    08-16-17 04:57 AM
    don't care. not gonna scroll through every little feed
    08-16-17 09:07 AM
    And the one your referring to is about not getting push notifications... not specifically about the new update. Check your facts.
    08-16-17 09:10 AM
    And the one your referring to is about not getting push notifications... not specifically about the new update. Check your facts.
    Welcome to Crackberry. Maybe you can ease in a bit more cordially.

/blackberry-keyone-f445/not-getting-push-notifications-1112690-post12989976/
    08-16-17 09:20 AM
    thanks, but I've been around forever. I don't need snooty comments like his. and like I said, the link you sent is about not getting push notifications. not specifically the new update, so there was not, in fact, a thread created for the AAN517 update. the link you sent is the one I referenced and just happens to have people mentioning the new update. I created a way where people don't need scroll through 5,000 comments to find one little answer that everyone is dying to know if it was fixed yet.
    08-16-17 09:49 AM
    *tips toes out*
    08-16-17 09:51 AM
    thanks, but I've been around forever. I don't need snooty comments like his. and like I said, the link you sent is about not getting push notifications. not specifically the new update, so there was not, in fact, a thread created for the AAN517 update. the link you sent is the one I referenced and just happens to have people mentioning the new update. I created a way where people don't need scroll through 5,000 comments to find one little answer that everyone is dying to know if it was fixed yet.
    Hey Mr. Cranky... you should change the title of your post to reflect something having to do with the new update AND the push notification problem. Otherwise, "NEW update (AAN517)" could imply anything having to do with the new update. It seems you are more focused on the push notification issue, so if the title reflects that, maybe you really can create a new thread for those with the new update and the push issue.
    08-16-17 09:58 AM
    Who cares? Send the phone back if you want to get the problem fixed. That'll learn em......
    08-16-17 10:04 AM
    Nice. You wouldn't have to scroll through the entire thread. If you'd go to the last page you'd see that they thread covers the latest update. Its been a pleasure assisting you.
    ce71 likes this.
    08-16-17 10:18 AM